Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I use the paper to stuff inside the shoe to keep the shape. I don't let it touch the outer of the shoes anymore.

Also, putting a towel or microfiber towel in-between the shoe and the box should help too, the cardboard has acid in it.

You've got to clean your shoes or at least wipe them down, letting dirt sit on them for weeks or months can yellow them too. The more dirt that sits on them the faster they yellow it seems.

Better pic

A14CAADD-8CE1-4E56-BAD8-F5A0202BAD32.jpeg

I didn't follow the Chicago release closely, could someone please post the sizing? Are these TTS with a little bit of wiggle room or are they snug in the toe and going up .5 will help? Thinking of picking up a pair in time. Thanks for the help. 👍🙏

anybody know where to get white nike stock laces that are right length for these?

No, but you can find black 72" Kiwi sport laces that are very close.

Regardless of length, they are generally great replacement laces for Nikes.
I prefer longer laces than are sometimes offered with a shoe/retro.

noblekane noblekane

If i need a pair... should I buy my size in womens since its wayyyyyy cheaper?

someone on youtube made a good point..... nike is not going to spend money for extra tooling for the same size in womens to make it slightly more narrow. they will just repackage the same size as a womens pair.

thoughts?

Alcohol seems to work

026E85BE-775A-41BF-AC35-33C816F59E67.jpeg

11DECFC9-115B-4C7A-81BD-243056D8D653.jpeg
Thats awesome to hear.
Didnt know with 100% certainty however ive had times where i went a bit too heavy with a layer of clear and produced that same kind of yellow tint.
Nike has been all over the place with clear in recent years either being almost nonexistent too heavy or using gloss where satin or matte would look best.

Since this is the first time wearing a pair of 2's, what do you think of em?

I'm actually not a big fan of the 2. I only got them because they match with the jersey, especially based on the year the shoes were out and the year of the jersey. I'm basically maintaining a timeline alignment gimmick with the shoes and jersey.

I'm going to reiterate that my favorite Jordans in this particular order are the XI, XIII, V, VI and VII. But I'll still wear other classic models, especially if they match with a jersey or some apparel I have.

I'm actually not a big fan of the 2. I only got them because they match with the jersey, especially based on the year the shoes were out and the year of the jersey. I'm basically maintaining a timeline alignment gimmick with the shoes and jersey.

I'm going to reiterate that my favorite Jordans in this particular order are the XI, XIII, V, VI and VII. But I'll still wear other classic models, especially if they match with a jersey or some apparel I have.
Respect your opinion! Just curious, where do the IIIs fall in your overall ranking?

Back
Top Bottom