AIR JORDAN II CANDY PACK .... Oct.2010

Wow some kicks I can go trick or treating in......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a joke JB has become!

Wow some kicks I can go trick or treating in......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a joke JB has become!

And who in their right mind would by any of these .... This is just a waste of a decent shoe... What the Hell are they thinking at JORDAN BRAND...

And who in their right mind would by any of these .... This is just a waste of a decent shoe... What the Hell are they thinking at JORDAN BRAND...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DR813 wrote:
..... they should call it the rasta pack
laugh.gif

Ha, Yea they should of.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One thing I do wish..... I wish the RED pair didnt have that WHITE stitching and was just solid like the other two.

This.
And my personal opinions. That white stitching on the red joints is WAY wack. JB SUCKS with new colorways. They ruin classics monthly!!

Nike > JB. Never used to feel this way.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DR813 wrote:
..... they should call it the rasta pack
laugh.gif

Ha, Yea they should of.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One thing I do wish..... I wish the RED pair didnt have that WHITE stitching and was just solid like the other two.

This.
And my personal opinions. That white stitching on the red joints is WAY wack. JB SUCKS with new colorways. They ruin classics monthly!!

Nike > JB. Never used to feel this way.

The green ones r copped 2x cuz I love green n the yellow maybe coped 1x but not the red cuz I have too many red kicks n don't like the stiching

The green ones r copped 2x cuz I love green n the yellow maybe coped 1x but not the red cuz I have too many red kicks n don't like the stiching

Ehh Idk I like the II's but not this idea. I'd rather have the og white/black lowtops come out

Ehh Idk I like the II's but not this idea. I'd rather have the og white/black lowtops come out

Green Pair
pimp.gif

Yellow Pair
sick.gif

Red Pair
smh.gif
Why the f would you choose white stitching... Turned a possible decent shoe into an awful shoe

Green Pair
pimp.gif

Yellow Pair
sick.gif

Red Pair
smh.gif
Why the f would you choose white stitching... Turned a possible decent shoe into an awful shoe

Back
Top Bottom