Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

air-jordan-iii-3-gs-stealth.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/03/air-jordan-iii-3-gs-stealth-detailed-images/

yep count me in for investing in a pair or two. If everyone sticks to their opinions of passing, even now that there are better photos, it'll be an easier cop. Thanks for the link.

yep count me in for investing in a pair or two. If everyone sticks to their opinions of passing, even now that there are better photos, it'll be an easier cop. Thanks for the link.

Seriously, can you guys give the samples to someone who knows how to take normal pictures?

Seriously, can you guys give the samples to someone who knows how to take normal pictures?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I'm sure marqueesole will be getting his pairs soon, and posting those pics.  
But I do agree, a lot of NT'ers here take better pictures than some of these websites. 

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I'm sure marqueesole will be getting his pairs soon, and posting those pics.  
But I do agree, a lot of NT'ers here take better pictures than some of these websites. 

Need more pictures + black or grey laces on them to make a decision. Two things I'm skeptical about: the white sole and light grey upper.

Need more pictures + black or grey laces on them to make a decision. Two things I'm skeptical about: the white sole and light grey upper.

Back
Top Bottom