Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by taxtow

Looks lke a CPIII or JB team shoe colorway.

That's because it is
laugh.gif

look at the page before this.  it was first used on a jordan 2.5

Originally Posted by taxtow

Looks lke a CPIII or JB team shoe colorway.

That's because it is
laugh.gif

look at the page before this.  it was first used on a jordan 2.5

Originally Posted by teller360

MartyMcFresh wrote:

ItsJaloppyDummy wrote:

9 pages and no one knows these arent coming out for men?
laugh.gif
only GS sizes people

I saw that too lol... I was gonna pass anyway

im not really interested in these but I haven't seen anything that they are only GS.  The link on the previous page just states the pics are for GS, not that only GS is being made.  Plus the link on the first page shows a $150 price tag and FF for a full size run.

well for one there has been sneaker reviews on them and these are gs and i work at a sneaker store and my boss gives us the jb and nike catalog's to help order on hot items and such so i would know and these are Gs , for some weird reason Jb is taking care of the little kids with the retro's more then the men

MartyMcFresh wrote:

ItsJaloppyDummy wrote:

9 pages and no one knows these arent coming out for men?
laugh.gif
only GS sizes people

im not really interested in these but I haven't seen anything that they are only GS.  The link on the previous page just states the pics are for GS, not that only GS is being made.  Plus the link on the first page shows a $150 price tag and FF for a full size run.

well for one there has been sneaker reviews on them and these are gs and i work at a sneaker store and my boss gives us the jb and nike catalog's to help order on hot items and such so i would know and these are Gs , for some weird reason Jb is taking care of the little kids with the retro's more then the men

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

MartyMcFresh wrote:

perfectly possible that jb originally planned a men's line and gs for these and scrapped the mens line.  im just saying that the two links that everyone kept talking about on here never stated "only gs."  regardless im saving my money to double up on tbs or black cements.  hopefully they dont scrap the mens cus it seems like some people would actually buy these.  But thanks for the info jaloppy and the next time your boss lets you borrow the catalogs, you should scan them and spread the wealth of information.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

MartyMcFresh wrote:

perfectly possible that jb originally planned a men's line and gs for these and scrapped the mens line.  im just saying that the two links that everyone kept talking about on here never stated "only gs."  regardless im saving my money to double up on tbs or black cements.  hopefully they dont scrap the mens cus it seems like some people would actually buy these.  But thanks for the info jaloppy and the next time your boss lets you borrow the catalogs, you should scan them and spread the wealth of information.

Back
Top Bottom