air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-4.jpg

air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-3.jpg
air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-7.jpg

air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-6.jpg
air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-2.jpg

air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-8.jpg
air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-5.jpg

air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-1.jpg

pics makeem look better but idk its like its missing that pop ya know? w/out it it just seems bland 2 me, shame 2 cuz the 3's are my favs oh well more true blues and blk cements 4 me

air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look.jpg
air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-4.jpg

air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-3.jpg
air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-7.jpg

air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-6.jpg
air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-2.jpg

air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-8.jpg
air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-5.jpg

air-jordan-3-stealth-first-look-1.jpg

pics makeem look better but idk its like its missing that pop ya know? w/out it it just seems bland 2 me, shame 2 cuz the 3's are my favs oh well more true blues and blk cements 4 me

if they took out the grey mudguard (or whatever that area above the cement is called) and made it the same stealth grey as the upper, then made the outsole black instead of white these would look alot better.

Like how the wolf grey V's are, that shoe did right by the grey look great contrast, these however Fail.

if they took out the grey mudguard (or whatever that area above the cement is called) and made it the same stealth grey as the upper, then made the outsole black instead of white these would look alot better.

Like how the wolf grey V's are, that shoe did right by the grey look great contrast, these however Fail.

I am a fan of IIIs in general, and a sucker for grey on any sneaker. But these just dont do it for me either way.

I am a fan of IIIs in general, and a sucker for grey on any sneaker. But these just dont do it for me either way.

THESE LOOK OK, I'LL PROBABLY COP THEM COME RELEASE DATE AND I HOLD THEM IN HAND.

A BLACK OR STEALTH BOTTOM WITH BLACK LACES WOULD OF MADE THESE STRAIGHT UP FIRE.

THESE LOOK OK, I'LL PROBABLY COP THEM COME RELEASE DATE AND I HOLD THEM IN HAND.

A BLACK OR STEALTH BOTTOM WITH BLACK LACES WOULD OF MADE THESE STRAIGHT UP FIRE.

new pics look make the shoe look better, but going to save my money for other releases this year

new pics look make the shoe look better, but going to save my money for other releases this year

1- lace change is def necessary....black, MAYBE red or charcoal
2- they look like a bootleggers dream. The colorway looks fake.
3- White sole on an all dark upper = no go

Originally Posted by crup a holic

This.

the mudguard being a darker grey looks terrible.  So does the White sole. The tongue looks dumb.

Shoe looks terrible and 3s are my 2nd fav jordan...

Back
Top Bottom