Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by crup a holic

1- lace change is def necessary....black, MAYBE red or charcoal
2- they look like a bootleggers dream. The colorway looks fake.
3- White sole on an all dark upper = no go

This.

the mudguard being a darker grey looks terrible.  So does the White sole. The tongue looks dumb.

Shoe looks terrible and 3s are my 2nd fav jordan...

only way id get these is if they were $50 and id just wear them to the gym. but hypebeasts will probably be all over these.

only way id get these is if they were $50 and id just wear them to the gym. but hypebeasts will probably be all over these.

These are ok, but any of the OG colorways, especially the black IIIs coming out later in the year, would take a big dump on these

These are ok, but any of the OG colorways, especially the black IIIs coming out later in the year, would take a big dump on these

maybe if the sole/midsole colorblocking was different...as they are, worst 3s to date.

maybe if the sole/midsole colorblocking was different...as they are, worst 3s to date.

I agree.

I agree.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Didnt they have some Jordan 2.5s in the exact same colorway a few years back?

I was thinking the same thing.. almost identical 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

JB wouldn't be JB without coming out with an atrocious colorway of a classic shoe.

this

These are WAY too close to CG 3s.... JB HAS LITTLE TO NO ORIGINALITY IN ITS CWs ANYMORE, thats just sad

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

JB wouldn't be JB without coming out with an atrocious colorway of a classic shoe.

this

These are WAY too close to CG 3s.... JB HAS LITTLE TO NO ORIGINALITY IN ITS CWs ANYMORE, thats just sad

Back
Top Bottom