Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

^^^How did they feel 160, was the quality as good as the white/cements? Do you think that them being made in a different sweatshop is a good or bad thing?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

are these still releasing in September ?

i held a early release pair in my hand and almost copped them but the smell of glue coming from the shoe was so strong that i passed

a early release shoe that has a strong smell of glue is a good indication the shoe was made either outside of nikes Y3 sweatshops in china

where 87% of all jordans are made
according to whoever runs modern notoriety its been confirmed for september 3

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

are these still releasing in September ?

i held a early release pair in my hand and almost copped them but the smell of glue coming from the shoe was so strong that i passed

a early release shoe that has a strong smell of glue is a good indication the shoe was made either outside of nikes Y3 sweatshops in china

where 87% of all jordans are made
according to whoever runs modern notoriety its been confirmed for september 3

laugh.gif
cant believe JB is actually going through with these.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

^^^How did they feel 160, was the quality as good as the white/cements? Do you think that them being made in a different sweatshop is a good or bad thing?
when a shoe smells too much like glue i been told by a good source the shoe is made outside of the proper factory
pretty much it means the materials where "Liberated" from the sweatshop floor and made after hours

that's why i passed 

the price is right but when I smelled that glue it was a no go i'll just wait until September 

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

when a shoe smells too much like glue i been told by a good source the shoe is made outside of the proper factory
pretty much it means the materials where "Liberated" from the sweatshop floor and made after hours

that's why i passed 

the price is right but when I smelled that glue it was a no go i'll just wait until September 

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
W/ all of the other horrible shoes that JB put out, you're really surprised?

What's so bad about these? No Yellow or some stupid color? With all the trash that y'all put on your feet these actually seem clean

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
W/ all of the other horrible shoes that JB put out, you're really surprised?

What's so bad about these? No Yellow or some stupid color? With all the trash that y'all put on your feet these actually seem clean

Back
Top Bottom