Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

They're pretty fresh. I have an idea that maybe if I pick em up I might repaint the midsole so it won't be so shiny.

They're pretty fresh. I have an idea that maybe if I pick em up I might repaint the midsole so it won't be so shiny.

These look like they should be an Eminem colorway. Funny part is, i bet if these WERE an Eminem colorway release, people would be all over them. Will cop if the funds are right.

These look like they should be an Eminem colorway. Funny part is, i bet if these WERE an Eminem colorway release, people would be all over them. Will cop if the funds are right.

too many traditionalist in this thread. The shoe is fresh, plain and simple. Dont try to compare to TB, White's, Blacks, Fire Reds.

I guarantee 75% of those saying they dont like them will be there to scoop these up when they drop.

Count me in.

too many traditionalist in this thread. The shoe is fresh, plain and simple. Dont try to compare to TB, White's, Blacks, Fire Reds.

I guarantee 75% of those saying they dont like them will be there to scoop these up when they drop.

Count me in.

I have a hard time figuring out how well these will sell. I wanted origionaly to wait until they went on sale or at least where you could use a percent off coupon on eastbay (like both black ix last year). But, after seeing how the wolf grey V sold out, I might have to get these on RD. Please let me know how you think these will sell.

I have a hard time figuring out how well these will sell. I wanted origionaly to wait until they went on sale or at least where you could use a percent off coupon on eastbay (like both black ix last year). But, after seeing how the wolf grey V sold out, I might have to get these on RD. Please let me know how you think these will sell.

are these still releasing in September ?

i held a early release pair in my hand and almost copped them but the smell of glue coming from the shoe was so strong that i passed

a early release shoe that has a strong smell of glue is a good indication the shoe was made either outside of nikes Y3 sweatshops in china

where 87% of all jordans are made

are these still releasing in September ?

i held a early release pair in my hand and almost copped them but the smell of glue coming from the shoe was so strong that i passed

a early release shoe that has a strong smell of glue is a good indication the shoe was made either outside of nikes Y3 sweatshops in china

where 87% of all jordans are made

^^^How did they feel 160, was the quality as good as the white/cements? Do you think that them being made in a different sweatshop is a good or bad thing?

Back
Top Bottom