Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

held these in my hand today... there ehhhh would look better with red laces IMO.. but i might cop em if/when they go on sale. I want another one of those elephant print III boxes

held these in my hand today... there ehhhh would look better with red laces IMO.. but i might cop em if/when they go on sale. I want another one of those elephant print III boxes

jm9312 wrote:

yeah just came back from my local FNL and had these in my hand...they looked alright today but then again i might go look at em again and decide against them,...
my girl who works there said they have 127 pairs...but no release sits on the shelves here in colorado springs....young cats buy everything

Freshveggies...idk bout these cracking...the midsoles are pretty soft....

jm9312 wrote:

yeah just came back from my local FNL and had these in my hand...they looked alright today but then again i might go look at em again and decide against them,...
my girl who works there said they have 127 pairs...but no release sits on the shelves here in colorado springs....young cats buy everything

Freshveggies...idk bout these cracking...the midsoles are pretty soft....

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

liking this c/w. much better that the 1st CG3s imo. best retro+ 3 c/w.

i like this stealth colorway 
but i got to disagree the first cool grey i think is a lot better  

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

liking this c/w. much better that the 1st CG3s imo. best retro+ 3 c/w.

i like this stealth colorway 
but i got to disagree the first cool grey i think is a lot better  

Back
Top Bottom