Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

damb the black makes them look better but not as much as i thought
frown.gif
might pass

Black laces and stark laces look cool. These always reminded me of Eminem II's and the black laces will be on my pair. Thanks for the pics.

Black laces and stark laces look cool. These always reminded me of Eminem II's and the black laces will be on my pair. Thanks for the pics.

I actually kind of like these, I dont like the leather gray around the lower part of the shoe but love the V esque Fire Red tongue

I actually kind of like these, I dont like the leather gray around the lower part of the shoe but love the V esque Fire Red tongue

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

liking this c/w. much better that the 1st CG3s imo. best retro+ 3 c/w.

i like this stealth colorway 
but i got to disagree the first cool grey i think is a lot better  

Yea, 1st cool grey 3 was clean..... I'd cop those in an instant if those came back out. 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

liking this c/w. much better that the 1st CG3s imo. best retro+ 3 c/w.

i like this stealth colorway 
but i got to disagree the first cool grey i think is a lot better  

Yea, 1st cool grey 3 was clean..... I'd cop those in an instant if those came back out. 

The only thing wron with this shoe is the dirt magnet outsole

for the first time in years, and maybe ever, I'll over look a disagreeable and still cop

materials (not shape) are decent, especially the sueded snakeskin lol

The only thing wron with this shoe is the dirt magnet outsole

for the first time in years, and maybe ever, I'll over look a disagreeable and still cop

materials (not shape) are decent, especially the sueded snakeskin lol

pass. was checking them out in person at footlocker, and these remind me of some fusions or team jordan, jumpman type *******t

Back
Top Bottom