Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

4 days
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

liking this c/w. much better that the 1st CG3s imo. best retro+ 3 c/w.

i like this stealth colorway 
but i got to disagree the first cool grey i think is a lot better  

the orange and red accents don't go well. i think the classic black n red combo goes well w/ the grey on these. think i might cop

*EDIT*
black laces are a must!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

liking this c/w. much better that the 1st CG3s imo. best retro+ 3 c/w.

i like this stealth colorway 
but i got to disagree the first cool grey i think is a lot better  

the orange and red accents don't go well. i think the classic black n red combo goes well w/ the grey on these. think i might cop

*EDIT*
black laces are a must!!
pimp.gif

too many jordans coming with Grey like color shoes....just leave the grey alone JB...

pass on these...for those getting good luck

too many jordans coming with Grey like color shoes....just leave the grey alone JB...

pass on these...for those getting good luck

IMO these are clean...What makes me want em more is y'all thinkin that these are wack...These are decent, something different than what were used to...

IMO these are clean...What makes me want em more is y'all thinkin that these are wack...These are decent, something different than what were used to...

Was holding judgement until better pictures came up...
Well I'm passing now, maybe once they go on sale I might get a pair.

Was holding judgement until better pictures came up...
Well I'm passing now, maybe once they go on sale I might get a pair.

Saw these in person last night...3's are my fav, but i just can't see myself payin' more than 80 or 90 for these, if i was to buy 'em.

and JB really has like 3 or 4 shoes w/ the same color blockin' releasing @ the same time...i saw these yesterday too...

jordan-sc-2-light-graphitestealth-white-varsity-red-available-1.jpg

laugh.gif
So you guys can complete your stealth pack.

Saw these in person last night...3's are my fav, but i just can't see myself payin' more than 80 or 90 for these, if i was to buy 'em.

and JB really has like 3 or 4 shoes w/ the same color blockin' releasing @ the same time...i saw these yesterday too...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

laugh.gif

aw damn
roll.gif
@ stealth pack

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

laugh.gif

aw damn
roll.gif
@ stealth pack

Back
Top Bottom