Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by knowledge10

Originally Posted by asilva23
pimp.gif

niceeee
Wow, these shoes with the black laces look much better!
However, I will still have to pass.

It will be interesting to see how these sell.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

these are not worth anywhere near retail IMO

This, for some reason they look really childish to me like I would get these for one of my kids for school..... if they were cheaper 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

these are not worth anywhere near retail IMO

This, for some reason they look really childish to me like I would get these for one of my kids for school..... if they were cheaper 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by max71204

starks cement laces. i feelin the blacks

Hey bro how were you able to buy the Starks laces? Did you just use their contact info and send them an email requesting to purchase because I cant seem to find anything on their site or on any other sites with a way to purchase them. Your info is really appreciated.

Originally Posted by max71204

starks cement laces. i feelin the blacks

Hey bro how were you able to buy the Starks laces? Did you just use their contact info and send them an email requesting to purchase because I cant seem to find anything on their site or on any other sites with a way to purchase them. Your info is really appreciated.

Saw the GS version of this shoe. Was not feeling them. Still have some time to change my mind, but i doubt it.

Saw the GS version of this shoe. Was not feeling them. Still have some time to change my mind, but i doubt it.

THESE ARE STRAIGHT BOOTY... THIS COLORWAY LOOKS FAKE TACKY AND HAS NO LONGEVITY 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

THESE ARE STRAIGHT BOOTY... THIS COLORWAY LOOKS FAKE TACKY AND HAS NO LONGEVITY 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom