Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

These are not that bad IMO...but this weekend is gonna be hella busy with a lot stuff releasing.

I will probably scoop them in a couple of weeks. Hope they sit!

Originally Posted by Killajay209

very underrated colorway imo/ if JB would of slap a Limited on these =hypebeast would be all over these/ can't wait to copped this Sat.

my thoughts EXACTLY!

Originally Posted by Killajay209

very underrated colorway imo/ if JB would of slap a Limited on these =hypebeast would be all over these/ can't wait to copped this Sat.

my thoughts EXACTLY!

Saw these in person last week, first thing I noticed was the strong paint smell from the midsole when you open the box lol they looked nice though, paint will probably chip though

Saw these in person last week, first thing I noticed was the strong paint smell from the midsole when you open the box lol they looked nice though, paint will probably chip though

WOW, must say the final version looks way better than the sample we seen earlier.
Hope this will happen to the AJ 4 retro too, that the final product will look much better
because they change the colors and colorblocking.

WOW, must say the final version looks way better than the sample we seen earlier.
Hope this will happen to the AJ 4 retro too, that the final product will look much better
because they change the colors and colorblocking.

Back
Top Bottom