Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

those red laces look dope as well/ need to scoop another pair when they go on sale or coupon become available

Originally Posted by Type X

Anyone see these appear on Air Randy last night?

ImageShow.php
I also noticed on Air-Randy that they come in an "un labeled" cement 3 box.  These guys are hilarious, buyer beware!!!! Marqueesole has them posted also, but they also come with an "un-labeled" box. Go figure...

Yeah I wish I knew someone that had a swoosh account so I can get some. Don't wanna drop a buck fifty for these. Idk how long it'll take for these to hit the outlets. Any one have an ideas?

I agree. I like the black laces too. I know people that actually prefer the white. I think black laces make it look a lot better though. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for retros to hit outlets?

Still on the fence about getting theses. I still have my prostrongs that release last year around this time and the white bottom was hell of hard to keep clean. But If i can get these on sale......

i wonder if someone can do a custom or ps where the pattern on the cement print is red. that might look cool.....but really these shoes look 1 million times better w the lace switch. is anyone thinking these will be the next laney???

i personally don't think they're that bad. they look better in person and they have very soft material on them lol. i'm just hoping that they hit the outlets soon so i can swoop em up. dont wanna drop 150 for them haha.

Back
Top Bottom