Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by tr1cksone

YO THANk U!!! I knew there was something seriously wrong with those white laces, just dropped some grey boys in there and these things are fireeeee. Don't know how I didn't think of this earlier. Those white laces looked so cheap on the black tongue. Very happy w lace swap.
speaking of this, the black cement 3s look so wack to me with the black laces... has anyone done a grey lace swap on them? i dont have them or else that would be the first thing i would do 

haven't seen these in my size on sale, so just decided to finally drop some money.. won't regret it especially with a black lace swap.. gray and red look ok too but def black

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

haven't seen these in my size on sale, so just decided to finally drop some money.. won't regret it especially with a black lace swap.. gray and red look ok too but def black

I've seen some under retail prices on these on eBay. I love mine, rock them all the time. I never thought of doing a lace swap on them, but will def be doing it now. I knew something was a little off, but it never deterred me from wearing them. Ima cop some red and black laces and see which one i like better. 

I should've copped 2 pairs... the search continues.
pimp.gif

wow people really hated these shoes huh?? the reason i dug this old thread up is because i was wondering why the hell PYS still has pairs and just in case any of the new guys wanted some lol..i would get a pair but they dont have my size plus ive gotten 2 pairs of shoes just this week..they're not bad looking id rock em

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=23896

id buy a pair if they werent asking above retail :rofl:

these sat on NDC

im an idiot because i had swoosh at the time and could have got a pair for $90, i was hoping they would go on discount so i could get them cheaper :smh:

id buy a pair if they werent asking above retail :rofl:

these sat on NDC

im an idiot because i had swoosh at the time and could have got a pair for $90, i was hoping they would go on discount so i could get them cheaper :smh:

id cop for anything under $90 shipped

Back
Top Bottom