Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

the exact same cw as the 2.5 team shoe that released i think last year. decent cw but wouldnt pay retail.
hmmm... I knew these looked oddly familiar
air-jordan-III-3-stealth-varsity-red-black-white-300x191.jpg

this is where they got that color scheme from
StealthVarsity%20Red%20Light%20Graphite%20Black.jpg

Jordan 2.5 team

different shades of gray but almost exact same color placement.
Good call. I'll need to see more pics before making a final decision but I'm leaning towards pass at this point.

the exact same cw as the 2.5 team shoe that released i think last year. decent cw but wouldnt pay retail.

Jordan 2.5 team

Good call. I'll need to see more pics before making a final decision but I'm leaning towards pass at this point.

wats that material below the toebox above the elephant print, canvas? canvas or watever it is on these reminds me of a sb shoe... here's an idea to launch along side the Phats: JB SB haha, III 6.0 or somethin

wats that material below the toebox above the elephant print, canvas? canvas or watever it is on these reminds me of a sb shoe... here's an idea to launch along side the Phats: JB SB haha, III 6.0 or somethin

its a cool shoe,nuttin crazy,but ona side note..*++ is a modern notoriety,i hated this blog name since the first time i heard it,tooooo much "cool points" were sought after,when they were tryna think of a blog name,smh,NO hate.just straight cornyness tho,lol.

its a cool shoe,nuttin crazy,but ona side note..*++ is a modern notoriety,i hated this blog name since the first time i heard it,tooooo much "cool points" were sought after,when they were tryna think of a blog name,smh,NO hate.just straight cornyness tho,lol.

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Jordan 2.5 team

its funny because i remember seeing the 2.5 and thinking it would be a decent iii cw.

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Jordan 2.5 team

its funny because i remember seeing the 2.5 and thinking it would be a decent iii cw.

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

I hope it's 3M...that just might sway my decision on these.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Back
Top Bottom