Air Jordan III "Fire Red SE" -August 2020... SE-T too?

You know, with the translucent tabs, I don't see any issues with painting them. Just tape off around it really well, give the area a little scuffing and spray it with a white color. Then once dry, then you can take a small brush with some fire red out of an Angelus bottle and color the letters. Sounds easy if the regular pair is hard to get.

Edit: I just saw the pics up close (I didn't zoom in). I didn't realize that the Jumpman is on the top with the Nike Air under it! Damn you Gentry!!! What a d*** move!!!

Guess if the EP around the toe is good, these will probably have to be swapped if the regular ones are normal and unobtainable.

Like pretty much everyone ITT I hate these stupid Gentry-led changes but, all things considered, if the transparent tab is all they did to these, that really isn’t as bad as it could have been (I.e. Jumpman Tab again). Sad our expectations have to be so low in the 1st place though...

Pretty sure it’s just an air Jordan 3 fire red with a translucent heel tab and a black outsole compared to the regular cement grey
45B06111-3CC9-4755-806E-02F1712DEA41.jpeg

This is the stupidest take on an OG retro I've seen in awhile. I literally have zero idea why anyone would concoct this version. So dumb.

Don't bring that man's name up. LOL I thought I was past Gentry and that era was gone. I've collected for so long and this new era has been pretty darn good compared to that '05-'10 crap that we got.

One of the worst concepts I have ever seen, something literally no one has ever or will ever ask for. Pass even for free.

The direction of the brand overall is disturbing.
THIS.

It’s very disturbing. Jordan Brand should have enough pride to make the OG’s they way they were made in the beginning. You can take nothing away from the first run of them.

One of the worst concepts I have ever seen, something literally no one has ever or will ever ask for. Pass even for free.

The direction of the brand overall is disturbing.

THIS.

It’s very disturbing. Jordan Brand should have enough pride to make the OG’s they way they were made in the beginning. You can take nothing away from the first run of them.

At least Gentry isn’t doing what he did to the poor Foamposites and making Weatherman cws of retro Js....... yet. :frown:

If these are just OG's with a different back tab then Im down. Let these had been a "Virgil" pair tho, the energy would've been completely different
Nah we just want some OG Fire reds with the new shape that aren’t gonna chip.

mars iv and military blue iv were absolute crap. I stopped buying retro jordans after those.

mars iv and military blue iv were absolute crap. I stopped buying retro jordans after those.
at the time I was super excited after not seeing these colorways in so long but looking back now omg the quality was horrible. although the lasers were much higher quality

Back
Top Bottom