Air Jordan III "Fire Red SE" -August 2020... SE-T too?

Fragments are overrated, his designs to me are wack, yeah the 1's were dope but it wasn't really original it was merely a blue version of the already made black toe. anyone of us could have thought of that. then you put a lame stamp on them and limit them to bring the hype. I would have preferred Nike to just have done a general release Blue version black toe so I would want to wear them more, I don't wear mine because they are worth so much I would rather them sit and not lose value when in reality I would rather wear my shoes and not have to worry about ruining them. once they are 4 times the value of retail I start to worry lol.

The brand need to go ahead and bless us with these right here nothing less
Screenshot_2020-05-19-12-59-31.png

Yeah, not loving the denim. I don't mind the look of the back tab, but it's going to yellow ultimately and I just wouldn't want to put up with that. I just need the OG fire red to replace my beater '13s, and would choose my Tinker 3s and OG FRs over these to wear, so easy pass.

So these will have denim EP!...SMH. I guess these will be a pass for all... And that toe box is hideous. How could JB go in the right direction with the varsity reds and UNCs then DO THIS!!!

20200619_110532.jpg
air-jordan-3-se-denim-release-date-cz6431-100-front.jpeg
air-jordan-3.jpeg
air-jordan-3-se-denim-release-date-cz6431-100-medial.jpeg
air-jordan-3-se-denim-release-date-cz6431-100-profile.jpeg
Yeah are decent. But I hate the all white sole.

Sad thing about it is the elephant print color looks better than on the Fire Red 3 retros that they put out.

Ha ha...so true! All white and all translucent soles are such trash. Fine for collectors who don't wear their shoes, but garbage looking when worn....hate them.

So these will have denim EP!...SMH. I guess these will be a pass for all... And that toe box is hideous. How could JB go in the right direction with the varsity reds and UNCs then DO THIS!!!

20200619_110532.jpg
air-jordan-3-se-denim-release-date-cz6431-100-front.jpeg
air-jordan-3.jpeg
air-jordan-3-se-denim-release-date-cz6431-100-medial.jpeg
air-jordan-3-se-denim-release-date-cz6431-100-profile.jpeg
yeaaah, i think imma head out...LOL

Sad thing about it is the elephant print color looks better than on the Fire Red 3 retros that they put out.
I was thinking the same thing. If I squint or just soft-focus my eyes on these and tell myself they aren't denim pieces, the actual color looks good. But why the all-white sole?
We've seen a lot of nonsense from this brand, but this is one of the biggest head-scratchers of the past 20 years, if you ask me. Like what is even the ****ing point of these?
Also, it seems to be getting lost that there are supposedly two different pairs releasing. I really want to know what the other pair is. I keep deluding myself that maybe the other is the accurate OG retro, but I'm sure it'll be some equally idiotically nonsensical version.

Can you believe this 💩, rainking rainking ?
Dude, I honestly can't. That's why I called it the biggest head -scratcher in decades. Maybe the biggest head-scratcher ever. I'm not even joking. Have they EVER done something like THIS before?? In the past few years, they've retroed loads of the core legacy lineup, some even remastered halfway decently, with lots of OG colorways for several models.

The 3s, they've done true blues, black/cements, almost done the white/cements (like those JTs and the free-throw lines, which both annoy me but I figured sooner than later the real white/cements will return), and several actually halfway-decent retro+ colorways. AND they've just recently improved the shape etc. So, recent history really suggested that a fire red 3 retro with Nike Air branding was certainly imminent, given the timelines JB has sort of been sticking to between re-retros. So to concoct this wackball version of them has me completely bemused and confused. Denim? What? They're probably going to tell us MJ was wearing a denim shirt the day Nike first showed him this makeup of the OG 3s or something. Like, seriously, **** off, JB. You've been on a pretty good roll the past few years. This is just laughably stupid. Who wants these? It's not even like denim on sneakers is really some super-trendy fad of the moment or something. I'm honestly at a complete loss LOL

Back
Top Bottom