Air Jordan III Golf Shoes "White Cement" Feb 16th 2018

Air Jordan 3 Golf shoes releasing February 16th in “White/Cement” and “Bronze PRM”

via @j23app

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 10.12.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 10.12.40 AM.png

Mike must be gambling hard again. How much of my money does this guy need???

I have gotten reservations for the last few Jordan Golf Shoes, Got the Red White and Blue white 13 low golf shoes. Please Please Please JB give me a reservation for both colors!!!!

I didn't go after the last few Jordan golf shoes as nothing other than the "Chicago" 1s were to my liking. But these, especially the black ones?!!! I'm down for a pair. My current pair of Oakley golf shoes are a few years old and I can use a new pair. Usually hit the courses around Philly burbs about 6-10 times a year. Hoping for a reserve on these!!!

omg....wtf....i need these more than the black cements. gimme these and the tinkers and I'm Gucci af

Can't believe I'd prefer something over that WC colorway but to actually wear while playing, definitely the black pair for me. I'm just not sure how practical these are. Go look for ball in the rough and mess these up or just take a drop every time :lol:

Can't believe I'd prefer something over that WC colorway but to actually wear while playing, definitely the black pair for me. I'm just not sure how practical these are. Go look for ball in the rough and mess these up or just take a drop every time :lol:
Or just have a extra old pair for those situations, which unfortunately for me would be ALOT lol I can't wait to play in these!!!!!

:D that's actually a great idea! hmmm maybe I do want the wc...also, most of the nasty stuff out here isn't too bad, not too muddy either, it's been windy as heck though, last weekend had tumbleweeds rolling by..

Back
Top Bottom