Air Jordan III Golf Shoes "White Cement" Feb 16th 2018

I wore my WCs all summer long. Super comfortable shoe. The mid-height gives you a great stability that most low spikes don’t provide. The padding is excellent.

I grabbed the IIIs for the classic looks, but I was very impressed with how the shoe performed on the course throughout a season. And they quickly became my go-to spikes. I almost exclusively drive cart tho, so they maybe aren’t best for walking 18

Only drawbacks compared to a regular golf shoe would be they are little bit heavier than your standard light weight modern shoe. And they are a warmer shoe because of the mid-height and leather. Even so, I would not hestitate to grab a pair if you can. You won’t be disappointed

thank you, that's exactly the information i was curious about. I've been in those zoom 90s, but really going to back to spikes. I live in SoCal and play in hot weather, Palm Springs, Vegas alot too, so the heavy and warmth could be an issue.

The WC in my size 12 just sold for $850 a few weeks ago. Insane...

But THIS is the main problem..I'm a size 12/12.5, and I don't think I'll be paying that much for golf shoes :sick:

Can anyone comment on wear and tear of the White Cements? Are any parts of the shoe more prone to dirt and grass stains? What's the best way to keep them clean? Thanks for any feedback!

The 3’s are durable and easy to clean. Maybe just the inside of the shoe near the heel you will have normal pilling. I throw mine in the washing machine and it comes out great every time. No dirt or grass stains on my pair and the bottom of the shoe I don’t worry about.

The 3’s are durable and easy to clean. Maybe just the inside of the shoe near the heel you will have normal pilling. I throw mine in the washing machine and it comes out great every time. No dirt or grass stains on my pair and the bottom of the shoe I don’t worry about.

what washer setting u use? curious to try this, but i'm always afraid they just gonna come out shredded.

what washer setting u use? curious to try this, but i'm always afraid they just gonna come out shredded.

I have a whirlpool and I put it on normal.
You can use delicate if you want. Take out the insoles and put the shoes in a pillowcase. Let them air dry. You can, if you want, take the laces out prior to watching and soak them in bleach in an empty water bottle.

I also washed my 13’s like this also.

Back
Top Bottom