AIR JORDAN III HEEL TAB YELLOWING

^ you take shoes way too seriously then, if you felt like you were gonna throw up cause of yellowing
laugh.gif

^ you take shoes way too seriously then, if you felt like you were gonna throw up cause of yellowing
laugh.gif

Yellow back tabs happen. I've accepted that a long time ago. My fire red 3's have a slightly yellow back tab but I still love those kicks and rock them regularly. It is what it is folks.

Yellow back tabs happen. I've accepted that a long time ago. My fire red 3's have a slightly yellow back tab but I still love those kicks and rock them regularly. It is what it is folks.

this is a help ful thread. but i think that the plus white should work with the heel tab. im going to be restoring my FR 3s and im gonna try it out.

this is a help ful thread. but i think that the plus white should work with the heel tab. im going to be restoring my FR 3s and im gonna try it out.

yellowing comes first,
then comes the cracking...yall think cracking is a good look too?
do you newbies even know what i'm talking about?

yellowing comes first,
then comes the cracking...yall think cracking is a good look too?
do you newbies even know what i'm talking about?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

i dont know about the sunlight thing. I have a couple DS pairs of 2003 cements 3's, bought online at fnl when they released. never seen the light of day. i the heel tabs are yellowing. not badly, but still.

I used that plus white gel on some original obsidian 12's. I THINK it helped it some yellowing on the outsole? i'm not really sure. didnt really seem worth the effort.

I checked my pair today, and it's happening to me now on my DS pair of '03 cements, they are not extremely yellow but they are starting to yellow 
frown.gif
frown.gif

While my '01 True Blue heels are as white as when they released.  Weird.   Haven't had the chance to wear them, now it looks like I will find time.  

Originally Posted by aphexacid

i dont know about the sunlight thing. I have a couple DS pairs of 2003 cements 3's, bought online at fnl when they released. never seen the light of day. i the heel tabs are yellowing. not badly, but still.

I used that plus white gel on some original obsidian 12's. I THINK it helped it some yellowing on the outsole? i'm not really sure. didnt really seem worth the effort.

I checked my pair today, and it's happening to me now on my DS pair of '03 cements, they are not extremely yellow but they are starting to yellow 
frown.gif
frown.gif

While my '01 True Blue heels are as white as when they released.  Weird.   Haven't had the chance to wear them, now it looks like I will find time.  

Back
Top Bottom