• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
image.jpg
I have 2011 WC3 that I plan to convert to 88 via tab replacement. 88 prices are extreme right now. I can't pay $450 to $500 for a shoe that might drop this year...or the next!

But man I want a fresh pair bad! I was just looking at StockX for them last night too smh. WC3 just goes so well with so many jeans. Classic shoe
Tab replacement was not that hard.

Man, I sure hope foot apps are working right when these drop. Oddly, my FTL & FTA have been losing as of late and Champs has been clutch. Been waiting too long for these to be trying to hunt down a pair..

The ones in that vid look fully synthetic and stiff, or have a heavy pu coat.

Last edited:
I believe these will be nice, this leather sure as does not look like my true blues
021200ED-5697-4374-9FA8-D11D8B020C5C.jpeg

And complaining about negative opinions is getting to be just as annoying.
I agree, but no one in here is pathetic or wrong in any way for liking what they see. Quotes in here flaming the people for liking these I disagree with. If you don't like what you see, your opinion of the shoe is ok. Negative comments toward people that do really isn't needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: my god the banana look is so strong still on these when you see on-feet shot. Praying those are fakes.

Remastered ya'll!

MJ.jpg

1988-all-star-michael-jordan-air-jordan-3.jpg

Not only that, the amount of ep used in the toe region is :sick:

It legit looks like some sort of steel toe type work boot. Horrible.

Thank you for posting this. I hear some of you cats talking about how fire they are and you know you’re lying to yourself. You just want the shoe so bad you’ll buy ANY incarnation they put in front of you. Pathetic.

@RyGuy45, SoleByThePound SoleByThePound , @doublemesh96

I agree with you all 100%. Fake or not, the actual release will look just like this. Y'all are playin' yourselves, if you're gettin' anything better. At this point, you're either gonna buy them, or not. Me personally, I'm still on the fence, about even copping. I've just about had it, with Nike/JB's shenanigans as whole. I'm tired as **** of buying these funny built, poorly made, cheap uncomfortable *** shoes. The only thing that looks great on these, are the Nike Air logos, on the heel. If you really wanna get into details, even the hang tag is off. It's not as sharp, and it's missing the registered trademark logos. It looks like a fake OG hang tag. If know me though, I was never a big fan of 3's, anyways.

He said rainman because I tried to link that pic to a graveyard and it posted a mile of code instead. I edited it as quick as I could but now all the comedy on that last page makes sense to like 3 people who saw it.

Rainman like I'm sitting here memorizing and typing out code for every pic. Lol, **** still cracks me up

tenor.gif

Aight then I'll just edit out my rain man part

This release is already done and factories have moved on with making other shoes. So yeah, this is what were getting. At this point wishing for a change is a waste of time. Is the pair off from the original? YES. But everyone acts like they are surprised by this. Which I find amazing because, this is how its always been. They made a reissue of an 88 product. That cant be ever matched to the original at all. Asking for certain details to be matched is ok, but expecting it all, from Nike/JB is crazy. I AM a big fan of 3s and it just doesn't eat me up as much as it does others in here. Materials, Molds, and machines are not the same as they were in 87-88. So that just needs to be understood or some will never be happy about shoes that get remade.

This release is already done and factories have moved on with making other shoes. So yeah, this is what were getting. At this point wishing for a change is a waste of time. Is the pair off from the original? YES. But everyone acts like they are surprised by this. Which I find amazing because, this is how its always been. They made a reissue of an 88 product. That cant be ever matched to the original at all. Asking for certain details to be matched is ok, but expecting it all, from Nike/JB is crazy. I AM a big fan of 3s and it just doesn't eat me up as much as it does others in here. Materials, Molds, and machines are not the same as they were in 87-88. So that just needs to be understood or some will never be happy about shoes that get remade.
A Challenger appears
s-l225.jpg

I think he's showing you the overall shoe (shape, quality, etc.) and that in contrast to what you were saying, JB can in fact make a shoe of better quality and shape in this day and age.

Just a hunch tho.
Yeah I agree.

JUst like i thought, each pair will have varying elephant print. It’ll be up to chance.

Back
Top Bottom