Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I have $600.00 set aside for the NA 3

If I could get a legit pair in my hands RIGHT NOW I would pay $300 a pair
I might even get a third pair then at box price

the middle of February can’t come soon enough
I’m a still pay over box for 2 pairs before release date just to secure the shoes
this and the black/red 4’s are my 2 favorite Jordans

Last edited:
Well here’s a question for NT. If they made fakes that were real close to the original mold, had the lower, darker EP, and priced at $100 would you buy them instead?

Gladiator thumbs down.gif

I think the OG 3s look pretty bad anyway.

dropkick.gif

I’m not trying to be rude but u sound like a scorned female.

SayWhat.gif
[/QUOTE]

Those pics above are looking awesome to me. Not sure if that comment was to me, but I have no animosity. I've been able to get every pair of shoes over the past 4 years that I've really wanted, and even some limited ones that I really didn't "need to have". Some required more work than others, but I enjoyed the process. I did, however, get a little stressed pre-release, however, I've come to realize that it's not worth stressing. I'll still implement the same strategies; just not worry/panic so much in advance as it's always worked out. Only shoe I ever paid re-sell (on a pre-order) was the WC4, which I just really needed to have, and we were just coming off Nike's limited release trend, so I didn't think they'd be that easy to get. Ended up getting them on SNKRS with some minimal work, so that was a $30 lesson....nothing too crazy.

Definitely looking forward to this release. It will be interesting to see how hard/easy they will be to acquire!

Yeah, I can’t wait.

These look fake to me. The Nike Air looks painted on like the 01s and not the new bold font although it’s really hard to tell from the pictures. Also theres a notch in the ep under the “I” whereas the retail pair doesn’t seem to have it. Also thinner ep up front.

JB stated that 2018 retro releases would be more limited. I wonder if that will apply to these?

JB stated that 2018 retro releases would be more limited. I wonder if that will apply to these?
From what people said pages before that they won’t start the limited thing until May supposedly and these are alil under half of the 2016 Tb3s. The Tb3s were 600k and I think it’s only 250k of these

While I don't think there's no bad CW as far the original run of III's, something about this just does it.

the ep on that pair looks much better..... are there 2 versions of this release? Lol

First video review of the 2018 pair that I’ve seen. In my opinion they look good. I’ll def be grabbing 2 pairs on release. My 2001 pair is FINISHED

Back
Top Bottom