What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Elephant print looks rather similar to the 2001. I’m starting to think people just like to complain.

9CB7C07A-0845-4BF4-99CE-44E69D9BD9A8.jpeg
Follow me on IG btw _aquamanjay

Dear Nike/JB,
Buy a damn 3D printer, scan the OG, print said mold for all components of the shoe and satisfy the masses for God’s sake. I mean if SpaceX can land freaking space shuttle Boosters on platforms in the Ocean, why can’t YOU get dimensions right on a SHOE? Shoes definitely aren’t rocket science.

Elephant print looks rather similar to the 2001. I’m starting to think people just like to complain.

9CB7C07A-0845-4BF4-99CE-44E69D9BD9A8.jpeg

I mean we're talking millimeters but you can see some black above the EP on the 01's and you cant on the 18's. I think the 01's are too high to start then you make the EP a little higher to where it covers the whole toe back and its stupid.

Im buying one of these. Dont want to not have a decent condition pair of BC3 before JB tries again but Im not going to be the one buying up multiple pairs of a crappy remaster.

I remember when folks back in 2008 were angry about the shape of the CDP. 2018 looks to have gotten worse. In 2008, i couldn’t have imagined that 3s would change even more. Still grabbing these tho retail or resell
B08249D6-7BE1-4651-ACCD-15B1B7725F81.jpeg

People said CDP 3s were one of the best retros quality wise in the whole collection.

People said CDP 3s were one of the best retros quality wise in the whole collection.
I don’t remember any CDP besides the 12s and 13s getting any praise for their quality. I can personally vouch for the lack of quantity for the CDP 1,4,6,8, and 11

Actually like the black EP on the Fire Reds.
Never cared for it at all . Always wished it was that dark ash grey like the OGs even if the retros was a shade darker than its counterparts but black is just a turn off for me:sick:

Jordan brand anniunced that they would be limiting their releases to keep the exclusivity of jordans..don’t quote me on that lol
thats pretty stupid. who is making decisions overthere? did they rehire gentry? the smart thing to do is release a high volume of og colorways and make new colorways limited. them ****** aint gon never learn are they? its going to take a few murders to happen over their shoes for them to finally get it

oh wait...

I don’t remember any CDP besides the 12s and 13s getting any praise for their quality. I can personally vouch for the lack of quantity for the CDP 1,4,6,8, and 11
12s and 13s def got praises. Want to say the 2s, 3s, 6s, and 7s got a lot of love too, but that could have been more so for a classic CW than actual quality.

CDP 11s and Space Jams 11 are just SMH.

Never cared for it at all . Always wished it was that dark ash grey like the OGs even if the retros was a shade darker than its counterparts but black is just a turn off for me:sick:
Prefer the lighter black on the 2007 retro, but don't mind the 2013 either. Just feel it looks better than a cement like elephant print.

They were TRASH crack n peel after 2 wears.
At that time, especially for me, take what you could get lol. Will say it kind of prevented me from purchasing 3s and 4s or even wearing them as much because it ruined resale value.

Back
Top Bottom