What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Pretty sure Nike Air wouldn't have happened if folks weren't vocal about wanting it. I've never understood the whole be grateful they are releasing argument. My friend's little brother always talks like that about everything. I'm not an ungrateful person, but I'm not the type to just take anything. It's like your wife ain't treating you right and you just say, "atleast she married me, never thought she would say yes"

It’s shoes bruh. Can’t compare

Hopefully you and everyone talking **** to those of us who aren't fans of this release can't get them at retail and have to pay resell. I hope you have to pay some obscene amount just to land a pair too.

They'll be getting them at a discount from the employee store unfortunately.

Landing a decent matching pair with one order is going to be hell. And online is my only option due to the mall here refusing to carry 14s in anything.

Its going to be a huge PITA I can already tell, and I barely want the one pair to begin with. This is so dumb.

Does anyone else suspect that shoes from stockx and whatever are going to be bad pairs by default? I feel like people are naturally going to resell the garbage pairs and match the best ones or keep the clean pairs for themselves. I would.

Unless a huge amount of sellers just grab cases and sell fsrs unseen...

It's no secret, I said I would be a few posts ago. Actually keeping them remains to be seen.

If they're trash in hand they're going back without hesitation, or resold to some idiot who doesn't really care.

I need to ID some black olive airmax 1s, the dusty cactus 93s are next week, shadow 1 and 10 coming up. Too much heat right now to put up with nonsense.

I need a pair of OG 3s in my collection. I want at least 1 of each classic model and black cement 3s are the only ones I care for in this one. White 3s feel kinda kind of nerdy on foot. Which is why this situation sucks so bad. There will be a spot missing between my chis, and my cement 4s. I don't recognize 2s.

Actually I'd do 2s if they did a small OG run made in Italy. That's the only thing that's dope about them.

Last edited:
Snkrs reserved me the altitude 13’s last but I didn’t pick em up. Don’t know what type of algorithm they use but I’m hoping they reserve BC3’s for me. I’m not looking forward to the hassle of getting a pair.

It's no secret, I said I would be a few posts ago. Actually keeping them remains to be seen.

If they're trash in hand they're going back without hesitation, or resold to some idiot who doesn't really care.

I need to ID some black olive airmax 1s, the dusty cactus 93s are next week, shadow 1 and 10 coming up. Too much heat right now to put up with nonsense.

I need a pair of OG 3s in my collection. I want at least 1 of each classic model and black cement 3s are the only ones I care for in this one. White 3s feel kinda kind of nerdy on foot. Which is why this situation sucks so bad. There will be a spot missing between my chis, and my cement 4s. I don't recognize 2s.

Actually I'd do 2s if they did a small OG run made in Italy. That's the only thing that's dope about them.
I really don't think you will be that disappointed when you get a pair in hand. My opinion.

Snkrs reserved me the altitude 13’s last but I didn’t pick em up. Don’t know what type of algorithm they use but I’m hoping they reserve BC3’s for me. I’m not looking forward to the hassle of getting a pair.
Ive gotten every reserve this past 3 months
Sf af1 altitudes wheats city 1s camoaf1 ima be really salty if i dont get a reserve for these

What are you expecting from a shoe with this type of cushioning??? Every single Jordan 3 feels the same.

You complainers are looking silly right now. Wait until the shoe release and get a first hand look at an actual pair. Then pass judgement.
The biggest advice I can give is to return any pair that has pores (small holes or indentions) or paint chips in the midsole...even if you plan to wear it.

I said "reasonably comfortable" (emphasis on "reasonably") because I know that it's old tech. I'm not asking for V2 comfort. I'm just asking that the toebox leather be good enough that my pinkie toe isn't destroyed every time I wear them.

I said "reasonably comfortable" (emphasis on "reasonably") because I know that it's old tech. I'm not asking for V2 comfort. I'm just asking that the toebox leather be good enough that my pinkie toe isn't destroyed every time I wear them.

Oh I see. Yeah that toebox was extra narrow.. I still don't understand it. I'm not taking any chances and size up. I rock sneakershields so I'm good on creasing.

*Dead horse alert*

Let us keep in mind that they obviously don't need to change their entire business around to 'fix the mold'. They can clearly do it correctly if they wanted to as evidenced here :
air-jordan-3-cyber-monday1.jpg

But they chose to disrespect us instead. It's like they went out of their way to make everything weird and off except for the heel tab.

The toe cap print section varies. You can find Cyber Monday’s with high and low, just as you could other colorways.

Back
Top Bottom