What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Of the hundreds of sneakers I own, I only have one double-up pair: Royal 1s.

It rarely makes sense for me to double up on any sneaker.

That said, I will be doubling up on my favorite sneaker of all time.

Will definitely release again, but when they do, the allure of the ‘18s will inevitably grow.

Last edited:
Minimal glue stains, tumbled right toe box is slightly smoother but overall looks great. Doubling up is a must :smokin

IMG_7865.JPG

IMG_7866.JPG

Yeah they're legit. I've bought multiple Nike Tech shorts when they had sales on them
Is it a store I can just walk into? I live in Cincinnati and could drive to Lexington.

Also, do you think the pullover runs small? I bought a Jordan sweatshirt a few years ago and I remember it ran small

Thanks!

I didn't get an early pair, but it definitely sounds like these BCs fit exactly the same as the TBs.

I'm a true size 14. Jordan 3s have always fit absolutely perfect ('11 TB, stealths, 88s, fire red, jokers, crimsons, etc)...but the TBs were particularly snug. FWIW...this is because of the insole and padding. The insole is very thick and soft, which feels great but raises your foot higher. The heel padding is also thick and plush, but pushes your foot further towards the end of the shoe. I don't think they changed the last at all, it's just the different guts that affected the sizing.

I put insoles from my jokers into the TB3s and the shoe fit better, but was less comfortable. I'm glad I was able to experiment with size 14 and 15 on the TBs because now I know what to expect with these black cements.

teesDoYouKnowpic1.jpg

Been bugging me for the last week plus of when this shirt came out. It did come out in 2003. I have two, one I ordered from eastbay, and the other I ordered from amazon. I just looked at my order history and sure enough, it was there from September 2003 :lol:.

I got another question I see some box pics with the size sticker on the black part of the box
other pics have the sticker where elephant is on the box

The reason I ask this is since 2011 with these new OG jordan 3 boxes the size sticker has always been on the box cover

I know all pairs people posted early are from the nike app
So where do you guys have your box stickers placed ?

Thanks in advance

I got another question I see some box pics with the size sticker on the black part of the box

The reason I ask this is since 2011 with these new OG jordan 3 boxes the size sticker has always been on the box cover

Thanks in advance
Black part

Thanks in advance

I got a SNKRS pair and the size sticker is on the EP part (the bottom)

Black part

I got a SNKRS pair and the size sticker is on the EP part (the bottom)

in case you guys want to know why i'm asking i went to a new shop or at least new to me saw 2 full size runs
all pairs had the stickers on the black part of the box and i seen pics on here like you guys said on the lid top and elephant print part of the box

so it looks like the stickers could be on either part of the box
very strange i dont think this has happened before

i just wanted to make sure it was coming from nike or stores with a nike account or who buy off wholesalers with legit nike accounts since i saw 2 full size runs at this place

the price for these pairs where $250.00 and i'm getting 2 later today

Last edited:
in case you guys want to know why i'm asking i went to a new shop or at least new to me saw 2 full size runs
all pairs had the stickers on the black part of the box and i seen pics on here like you guys said on the lid top and elephant print part of the box

so it looks like the stickers could be on either part of the box
very strange i dont think this has happened before

i just wanted to make sure it was coming from nike or stores with a nike account or who buy off wholesalers

the price for these pairs where $250.00 and i'm getting 2 later today

idk why I'm so confused but what sticker are you referring too lol

They slapped NA on the heel of a low top, plastic anomaly... give or take it’s all post 2001 nonsense, let em live whatever lol
Just a complete crying shame in the remaster process the 3 gets totally

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom