What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters

Hell yeah Queens Center Mall should be app. 34th Street should be FCFS but the spots near me should be app reserve. I got all my headstarts B. That was beautiful copping the 13s and 6s with no lines and relatively close by.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newb here, I am gonna ask some newb questions because I am unsure of what the process of copping these will be like on release day.
What are the ways of copping these on release day (online)? Is it only through the Nike Sneakrs app? Is it going to be on Nike's website too? What about online retail stores like Eastbay and Finishline, can we cop these like a regular item on their site during release day?
I would strongly suggest if you have not done so already. Is make profile/accounts to all the major foot stores, have all your info filled out on the account, name, mailing address, payment info shoe size etc. And be logged in on all of the sites saturday morning before the release time. And have multiple windows open ready at the drop time. 7am pacific 10am est.on Snkrs have the shoe on the screen ready when it changes from notify to purchase $200. It won't be available on nike.com till possibly later in the day IF it doesn't sell out immediately on snkrs. And just jump between hopefully you hit on one of them. Good luck

Anyone know when the Champs and Footlocker reservation apps will be up? Normally up by Sunday the week before release date, not sure what's going on. I've sent an email to customer service, if I hear back I'll keep ya'll posted.

Not sure what’s going on with the foot site apps as far as fcfs is concerned but as far as availability goes- Richard’s will be selling these online. Just got off the chat. They typically only get the really big releases imo

Its 2018 and we doing fcfs in footstores mann.

Would to the app update later in the week to app procedure or no

There was a release before not sure what shoe it was but in the beginning of the week it stated FCFS, but like later on that day it showed up as App reservations

Back
Top Bottom