What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I always wondered do you check in just once at the closet mall or do you check in at all them

I be thinking the first check in gets registered as the bonus

I always wondered do you check in just once at the closet mall or do you check in at all them

I be thinking the first check in gets registered as the bonus

1 check-in applies to all 3 selected stores and also any other reservations you signed up for

Nice! I put in tickets at two SoCal FNL's, hoping to get a call as well.
Yup just have your phone with you there making calls today and tomorrow hopefully I can double up I ain’t trying to wake up early to secure another one

Thanks, ironically, I didn't go there. Went to Lakewood and Westminster. But they both said they would be doing calls Wednesday evening as well.

I got the call for finish line Downey I also put in a raffle for the gold toes but I’m assuming I took an L but they called my brother for his pair in lake wood

I will never understand doubling up, unless your going to sell the second pair.
let me get this right....you leave a pair of shoes to collect dust for years and then when you finally bust them out, the materials totally collapse under age, the color is faded and they're totally unwearable. Especially 3's. Sounds like a great investment.
And Don’t forget they could’ve been had by a person who would have wore the hell out of them and made great memories with the shoe

these are feeling like True Blue numbers. A Finish Line near me not even listed on their launch locator got almost 50 pairs. I'm 2 for 2 on raffles and entered in 5 more. i'll probably see how many I hit to ensure I end up with 2 flawless pairs. most of the TBs I looked at were major flawed and I'm not even splitting hairs.

seems crazy to think that black cement 3s with NA could end up sitting for awhile. we'll see, but i'm just hyped to get a couple.

i did strike out on the free throw line 3s which sucks

these are feeling like True Blue numbers. A Finish Line near me not even listed on their launch locator got almost 50 pairs. I'm 2 for 2 on raffles and entered in 5 more. i'll probably see how many I hit to ensure I end up with 2 flawless pairs. most of the TBs I looked at were major flawed and I'm not even splitting hairs.

seems crazy to think that black cement 3s with NA could end up sitting for awhile. we'll see, but i'm just hyped to get a couple.

i did strike out on the free throw line 3s which sucks

Yep there should more than enough of these to go around. I mentioned it before but my footlocker in Maine is getting these.

Everyone looking to cop should rest easy.

I got my Shpping info from KicksCrew, they shipped out early last night/this morning, and DHL says they will be here tomorrow!!!!!!! From Hong Kong to MD in a day and a half, that is crazy!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 Location Time Piece
5 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 13:24
4 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 21:22
1 Piece

3 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 21:15
1 Piece

2 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 20:13
1 Piece

1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 18:16
1 Piece

I thought kickscrew was shipping out on the 27th?
Man should of ordered from kickscrew.....
My kixfiles order looking like it’s getting shipped thru international FedEx SmartPost lol
Mistakes were made

Dammit KicksCrew! Overall, looks good besides that smh
39963582-8591-45A0-80C3-2C0FADF5E9B2.jpeg
933EF49E-1DB9-49DA-AC94-3CA3395760C1.jpeg

I thought kickscrew was shipping out on the 27th?
Man should of ordered from kickscrew.....
I asked them 2 days ago when they were going to send out, and they responded on the 27th , but then later on I got an email stating they shipped. Weird.

Also to help with the pain of the L's on the Free Throw Line 0-10 , but 2-2 paying resell, 1 pre order from LMTD Supply and a Pair off of StockX when they dipped $425 I had a bid on StockX from a while back on Low Top 13's White/Red from 2005 for $175 , only pair on stockX and I guess the dude needed the money because he caved lol, so that was a nice treat. Does anybody know if the 2005 Low Top White/Red 13 was a good retro?

Back
Top Bottom