What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Yeah complain about the production numbers being too low ~ complain about the production numbers being too high................

Production numbers are getting cut again and guess what...Que the complaining that the production numbers are too low...Rinse and repeat...Welcome to the modern day sneaker “culture”...

People complained about over saturation and JB listened- the GR numbers of before had to be cut down.

Let’s be frank, JB didn’t listen to anyone complaining about over saturation

It was their products sitting and rotting on shelves and basically going to outlet a month after release affecting their bottom line

Yeah complain about the production numbers being too low ~ complain about the production numbers being too high................

Production numbers are getting cut again and guess what...Que the complaining that the production numbers are too low...Rinse and repeat...Welcome to the modern day sneaker “culture”...

The Sneaker Cycle.

The 2011 pairs going for alot cheaper than before now since these are dropping. Scooped a pair for the hell of it.

Let’s be frank, JB didn’t listen to anyone complaining about over saturation

It was their products sitting and rotting on shelves and basically going to outlet a month after release affecting their bottom line

Absolutely correct...It’s all about their bottom line...What just happened? Nike just failed to post gains for the first time in 10 quarters and Adidas moved past JB, Nike’s bread and butter, in sells...Didn’t take long for a change in direction did it...

Limited = hype = guaranteed sell out at full mark up...Nike created this scheme and completely forgot about it...Or maybe they were just getting high on their own supply, didn’t think they could take a hit, were too big to fail...You name it...Their pockets took a hit and we’re right back to limited supply...

The 2011 pairs going for alot cheaper than before now since these are dropping. Scooped a pair for the hell of it.

What price?

I had a pair but it was a 11.5 and had to get rid of em (not my size) I remember didn’t even sell em for much and never bought a pair in my correct size

Exactly. And what about the dudes on here talking about "jb is a business" "They want to make money" "they forget quality "

Obvious those ppl havent spent alot of time in this hobby getting experience about the varying quality and pricing of nikes/js and owning them.

But you cant expect upper quality on $220 bc3 or future og 3,4,etc?

Again
$160 remastered 1s
$220 na4, na5
$220 sjs
Cyber monday 3

Nike&jb playing their cards and know what to do. They can easily re release a retro og 1988 tb3 in 4 yrs or a 88 fire red 3 and make em right at higher msrp ($220, maybe $249) or $300-400 collectors pack and limiting quantity.

No worries fellas. Limited numbers don’t begin until June 1. This will be a 450-500k drop which is about the same number of basically every regular non holiday GR. These will be available, maybe not around for long but available. Info comes straight from Djfolk and Pinoe77

People complained about over saturation and JB listened- the GR numbers of before had to be cut down.
Not for these. JB announced that days ago. That limited stuff begins after May 31. These and everything until then will be GR numbers

I held the final sample yesterday at the office and the leather is HEAPS better than the TB3. They really made sure people are getting their money's worth with these.

if they're at least as good as da black leather of da cyber monday III's ill be content.

if they're at least as good as da black leather of da cyber monday III's ill be content.

We shouldn't expect that. Plus I wouldn't want to see leather like that on those.

Leather doesn't have to be soft to be good quality.

We shouldn't expect that. Plus I wouldn't want to see leather like that on those.

i know, but those were NICE for no damn reason..they weren't limited, superb leather wasted opportunity with those zzzz midsoles :lol:

da black Motorsports IV's is da same thing.. awesome *** leather.

hopefully they don't scale back da quality like they started doing in da 2002-2006 era. :smh: :lol:

Finish that sentence though. What does it have to be? For a basketball sneaker, how could stiff/hard leather be good quality? And why do the Jordan’s with the best reps for quality have soft leather?

Finish that sentence though. What does it have to be? For a basketball sneaker, how could stiff/hard leather be good quality? And why do the Jordan’s with the best reps for quality have soft leather?

OG's didn't have soft leather like on the cyber mondays.

Were they good leather? Finish that sentence....

I’m no
OG's didn't have soft leather like on the cyber mondays.

Were they good leather? Finish that sentence....
im not sure since I’ve never held the leather. But I’m also not sure I’ll believe that the leather back in 1988 was as stiff as the 2016 true blue. I’d also like to meet the man who claims to remember something like that from 29 years ago.

I’m no
im not sure since I’ve never held the leather. But I’m also not sure I’ll believe that the leather back in 1988 was as stiff as the 2016 true blue. I’d also like to meet the man who claims to remember something like that from 29 years ago.

2016 true blue quality....cyber monday....no in between that at all

And if you're complaining about true blue quality, I hope you bought no Jordan before the oreos

So OG III's no longer exist, hmmmmmm....more brilliance from you

If we're going to keep it og with the hard leather then I need to see some work done to make the rest of the shoe up to par. Why on Earth would you take an L for OG sakes on purpose? The leather stiffness should be the final decision on OG rejuvenation after about 10 other things are addressed first.

That logic makes zero sense to me

2016 true blue quality....cyber monday....no in between that at all

And if you're complaining about true blue quality, I hope you bought no Jordan before the oreos

So OG III's no longer exist, hmmmmmm....more brilliance from you
Didn’t say the Og didn’t exist, I’m just skeptical about a claim to remember something like leather softness from almost 30 years ago. And just because the Og was stiff, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t mind it especially since soft leather has been the norm for decades now

As much as I hate that, I do miss the thrill of the hunt

Back
Top Bottom