What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Sorry folks, didn't realize that Oqium still has that many pairs. Hope people here were able to get their size with the code nevertheless. :blush:

Yeah their size chart seems off, "British size" should be US sizes.

Screenshot_20180217-153619.png
wait hold up

I used this size chart to get my size 13, I ordered the 46 and checked out. Now everywhere else I look it says a 46 era is a 12 us?? What size am I getting US??
47.5 is a 13 their chart is not correct

Got a pair of SKNRS and another off Undefeated. Left my Niketown NY pair unclaimed. I wanted 2 from the outset - hope someone gets lucky with that 10.5 left behind.

True Blues get a lot of hate, but I've been wearing mine on and off since release and they've broken in pretty nicely.
True blues got a bad rap. I love mine but that extra $20 was uncalled for :smh:

You're in Tampa? These are still sitting at some places. I just left FA in St. Pete and they have sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 12, 13. Those are just off the top of my head. Chick was letting me use rewards too.

Yessir my closest mall is Brandon like 25 mins drive... I got my kids though not trying to do that even if it means striking out. Might call up there though and bite the bullet

Screenshot_20180217-153619.png
wait hold up

I used this size chart to get my size 13, I ordered the 46 and checked out. Now everywhere else I look it says a 46 era is a 12 us?? What size am I getting US??
I believe you're getting a US size 12 fam. I'm a size 44 in euro and I'm a size 10 in US.

For those who got the payment error on the snkrs app but received email for a charge from PayPal. I just called and had them search up my email and name to see if the order went through, he told me both my name or email did not show up in the system for orders.

L

damn with so many of you leaving pairs behind I might have a good chance of snagging a pair after work... going straight to the mall in 20 mins wish me luck
might be too late i know alot of small ballers like to scoop up the left overs and try to sell them to make 20 bucks a pop

Picked Up My 2 Reserved Pairs Today From Footaction And Footlocker :pimp:
EBEA3C4D-5E36-4517-A4A9-80F256192D50.jpeg

Any Of You Here That Know Me Know That I Cop Quite A Few Shoes Throughout The Year. I Don’t Hype Releases Often But I Can Confidently Say This Is One Of My Personal JB Release Favorites In Quite Some Time! :smokin

They NAILED IT On This Retro! From Sizing (This Is The Definition Of A “True To Size” Sneaker), To Shape, To Quality, To Comfort, Hats Off To The JB Team As These One’s Really Struck Home!

It Will Be Hard To Not Add Another 2 Minimum Of These Into The Sneaker Room. :nthat:
7509DB0A-E72E-4552-AB3F-96B2C2AA7C38.jpeg

Wow NT is dope

I missed on snkrs and everywhere else this morning, tried for like 40 mins then went on with my day. Just peeped this thread, 5.5 hours after 10am EST and copped off that site oqium for 230 shipped :pimp:

Congrats. Threads on NT are awesome when reselling and profits aren’t part of the equation. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom