What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
They allowed it. Plenty of people used them or their military discount. These were a GR. In my experience, it's rare that FTL won't let you use a coupon in a brick and mortar store, unless it was a non-HoH. House of Hoops, who in my experience, from stores ranging from FL to CA, are the most liberal with discounts. About the only time I recall not being able to use a discount at an FTL are with the Space Jam 11s, which there were signs plastered everywhere they were giving no discounts and it came from corporate, Yeezys, PG1 Shinings, or Quickstrikes (which I've been given discounts on QS, too. YMMV with location).

Man I remember that for space jams. They wanted to milk every dollar from that release. My local FTA didn’t let me use my coupon on the BC3, but champs and FTL did. My FTA is also pretty shady, so *kanye shrug*

Really ain't wanna start a new thread and this is the closest active thread on NT: came across a DS pair of 2003 WC3 for a decent price. Joints are prolly not wearable at this point right? Trying to convince myself that they are :lol:

Tab will crack as soon as you put them on..lol happened to me yesterday trying to compare.

Really ain't wanna start a new thread and this is the closest active thread on NT: came across a DS pair of 2003 WC3 for a decent price. Joints are prolly not wearable at this point right? Trying to convince myself that they are :lol:

DS...don't do it.

You'd be better off if they were worn a lot because at least then they'd be used to being walked in.

Tab will crack as soon as you put them on..lol happened to me yesterday trying to compare.

That's not funny because it happened to me but I laughed.

yo i need to find the thinnest insole for my true blues i wanna start wearing them but the only way they dont destroy my pinky toes is if i wear without insoles lol

I have a pair of shoes that are a size too small, but I couldn't bear to let them go so I took the insole out and just put some moleskin tape on the strobel board.

Man I remember that for space jams. They wanted to milk every dollar from that release. My local FTA didn’t let me use my coupon on the BC3, but champs and FTL did. My FTA is also pretty shady, so *kanye shrug*

FTL (Specifically HoH) > FTA > Champs for discounts for me. In my experience, Champs are stingy as hell lol. I'm cheap as F and don't like paying full price for anything. Very rare I won't wait for a disco for non-shoes. If it's a store that doesn't discount, then I'll bite the bullet. If you're known to have sales ... then papi is waiting 8)

Reactions: Ube
I can see why the poll says TTS, but man..my pinky toes are crushed in these......really hoping break in will help. Otherwise, might have to do Stockx for the 12.5.

DPD says out for delivery.
That's an advantage to live in the same country as EMEA warehouse, in Belgium so :wink:
Pictures incoming later.

I was in the weird no email/charge boat from Nike, and I just got shipping tonight, so people should still hold out hope if they haven't gotten it yet.

i used a birthday coupon at ftl when i copped yesterday so got for 175 out the door.. lol pretty sure you werent supposed to use any coupons on these but oh well, just glad i got them

My local FTL told me initially that I couldn’t use a VIP certificate. But I went back and got my $21 back when I saw and heard that other FTL’s were acknowledging them.

Y'all think I would be able to trade a ds pair of Royal ones straight up for a second pair of these? And would that be a fair trade for me or nah? Not really up on what the royals are going for these days...

It looked like they had a small stash at Foot Action in Arden but they looked at me twice then shook their head and were like nah we don't have any pairs. Then the dude actually looked mad because I tried on the IX all Star edition and didn't want to buy it. LOL. Laughed my way out the store thinking these young shoe store employees were flexing on me lolol

Those of you that got more than 1 pair for yourself, how many are you planning to keep? I want 2. 1 to wear now 1 to keep DS for a while- but now I kinda want 3 lol. I can't get enough of this release they did it perfect imo and I don't think they will re-release like this again for a while you feel me.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1741586076.jpg
    Snapchat-1741586076.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom