What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
OT: I purchased these via the footapps, but I never received my $20 rewards coupon from Champs. I gave the cashier my phone number to apply purchase to my account. The coupon didn't even print on the receipt nor show up on the app. Ever happen to anyone? Did you dispute it?

Yes.. It happened to me with Footlocker.. I had contacted Customer Service.. They asked for receipt number, store number, transaction number.. It takes about 2 weeks to show up.

For those in the US do you guys get hit with duty when you order from overseas? I know for sure we get hit with them in Canada.

Was able to cart too but didn’t check out.

37654FC8-D395-45A3-BD0F-9CCF59EB7D14.png
DAD776E0-7B13-4555-B20E-C09876157521.png

If you missed out just wait. Once everyone gets their pairs by the end of this week they will flood StockX and GOAT. I am sure you will be able to pick up a pair for ~$240 or so next week. Which after taxes...is really only $30 over retail which isn't that bad.

I heard restocks are mainly returns from other customers?

More so cancelled orders by the Footsites. Especially right after a release. Occasionally they’ll get late shipments as well. Things like these BC3s will get restocks as well. Nike purposely withholds inventory. Damn Bred 11s restocked at least once, maybe even 2 times if I recall correctly. Like huge ones.

Someone mentioned European allocations being sent over here? Not say it doesn’t happen, but I cannot tell you a time I purchased a pair with the MSRP tag missing from the box from a U.S. retailer. Like the typical, clean cut label with no serrated edges that overseas pairs get. Can’t say I have any friends that have either. Someone may have a differing experience, but have I have several hundred pairs of Nike’s. Only time I had an MSRP tag purposely ripped off was during the Jeter 1 re-release.

There is a dude on IG that is selling them for $230. Anyone know if millionaire_kicks is legit?

Save yourself the headache and cough up the extra $20 and buy from GOAT or StockX.

Last edited:
oh man i aint going up a size 13 so the 12.5 better not hurt my pinky toes
Weird mine hasn’t updated at all other than it left

I’m sure it will be fine but this is mainly why I don’t buy overseas especially slow *** shipping
the post office had a bball tournament this week. relax they will get them to you when they finish balling in them

Back
Top Bottom