What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Glad to see a lot of NTers eat on this release. I got mine from JJ with an early link with eBates. Checked out in less than 1 minute. Went to pick up my GTs. Shole Palace, Bait..... Had pairs left over that wanted to get rid of. Got my OVO 8s coming soon too. Good week. Only thing I missed out on was the FTL 3s. Hopefully I can pick up the Tinker 3s. Anyone go to the Nike event on Sunday? They sold the Tinker 3s through Snapchat.

Glad to see a lot of NTers eat on this release. I got mine from JJ with an early link with eBates. Checked out in less than 1 minute. Went to pick up my GTs. Shole Palace, Bait..... Had pairs left over that wanted to get rid of. Got my OVO 8s coming soon too. Good week. Only thing I missed out on was the FTL 3s. Hopefully I can pick up the Tinker 3s. Anyone go to the Nike event on Sunday? They sold the Tinker 3s through Snapchat.
I wonder if the tinkers are gonna be GR. I wouldn't mind having those in my collection tbh.

These are only $265 on Stockx in my size. Should I cop or wait for a restock? Will the price increase?

Last edited:
These are only $265 on SNKRS in my size. Should I cop or wait for a restock? Will the price increase?

Guessing you mean stockx, use a coupon and cop. These can restock 20 times over unless your in the right place at the right time you can miss all 20 times.

Yo delete and reinstall snkrs if its charging you $265 lol
Or hit up Nike chat :lol:

Wait till the end of the week
Prices on stockx will drop a lil bit
Folks are buying these boys up on stockx

Doubtful, Tinkers are a draw on SNKRS no way they’ll be a GR.

1376400013129.gif

Yo delete and reinstall snkrs if its charging you $265 lol
Or hit up Nike chat :lol:

Wait till the end of the week
Prices on stockx will drop a lil bit
Folks are buying these boys up on stockx

I was wondering why SNKRS is charging him that much, he must be having a senior moment and actually meaning StockX lol

Doubtful, Tinkers are a draw on SNKRS no way they’ll be a GR.

sucks to hear that i REALLY wanted them too, im a sucker for anything with a swoosh on it. Plus i read so many comments about people hating them, but with them being limited just means people will scoop them up just for the sake of resale.

Wait till online pairs start arriving this week
And let the sellers on stockx undercut each other
It could hit around $225-230ish
With new account minus $20 + $13.95 shipping
Your looking at possibly $220ish OTD
Which is basically retail + tax

Wait till online pairs start arriving this week
And let the sellers on stockx undercut each other
It could hit around $225-230ish
With new account minus $20 + $13.95 shipping
Your looking at possibly $220ish OTD
Which is basically retail + tax
saving $6.05 on a $220.00 shoe >>>

I got shipping notification on Saturday from SNKRS. Its still saying “order processed: ready for ups”. Anyone else in the same boat? They’re supposed to be here tomorrow but havent seen any movement.

Back
Top Bottom