• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Damn I thought they shipped UPS surepost if you choose the free shipping
Ya mine was shipped UPS Surepost maybe the other poster has UPS MyChoice Premium also though. I know my package from Hibbett was upgraded to UPS Ground automatically from UPS, saves me about a 1-2 days of extra waiting since no need to transfer to USPS.

God, ATMOS 3’s are so damn nice man
Its crazy to me how polarizing they were. The concept was amazing, reverse the safari and put it on the 3...oh and throw the Nike Air in for good measure. I guess you could complain about the icy bottoms, but its consistent with the 2016 retro of the AM1 Safari. Frankly, it was easier to get the Atmos pack than the Atmos 1's alone (in my size) - added bonus was getting the AJ3s that came with a unique set of Jumpan branded atmos elephant 1s.

BC3 in...squad up.
IMG_4655.jpg
IMG_4652.jpg
IMG_4660.jpg

These are the greatest pictures I've ever seen in my life, period. That includes my wedding pictures, family pictures, ultrasound pics of my children, grandparents obit pics, etc.

Not a good look for Kix-files. Same thing happened to me but I think it was because Hong Kong post shut down for a week for Chinese New Year. I just hope they don't have that double perforation hole problem that homeboy had shipped from HK. Kinda wish I could just cancel my Kix-files order.

You can cancel your order. I did yesterday and they refunded me, minus 10% for cancellation fee.

Its crazy to me how polarizing they were. The concept was amazing, reverse the safari and put it on the 3...oh and throw the Nike Air in for good measure. I guess you could complain about the icy bottoms, but its consistent with the 2016 retro of the AM1 Safari. Frankly, it was easier to get the Atmos pack than the Atmos 1's alone (in my size) - added bonus was getting the AJ3s that came with a unique set of Jumpan branded atmos elephant 1s.
Yeah I like them but if they would of went with a solid outsole they would of been a must cop for me. Still would grab a pair for the right price.

Dubbed since I missed the 88 IIIs :lol: only IIIs I need. Tried to grab FTL IIIs to fill that 88 void but ultimately I wouldn't have been satisfied so it all worked out missing on em..

Is worth getting bc3s for a toddler? Can any other dads out there tell me if you think its even worth buying a toddler some Js or do they grow out of them too fast?

Did Kix-File orders not coming with the Nike Air hangtag? Think that would play a factor if I end up selling that pair off of stock-x?

Back
Top Bottom