What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Idgaf!!! I doubled up and keeping em. My favorite shoe by far. Wanted these bad when I was a kid. Worked with my uncle as a KID to try and save up for a pair but could never buy em. These came out when I was born so they special to me. Will definitely enjoy having two pairs of these.

All these people doubling and tripling up already having regrets :lol:

This is why the rest of us miss out :smh:
Not really regrets, its the first time I've doubled up. Its my favorite shoe ever, so there is a little feeling of "overkill". I wouldn't call it regret.

After the bred toes there a break for me for must have purchases so then I’ll double up. Hopefully they are still about $260 then

Let me ask y’all

What do you do with your boxes? I have “only” about 5-6 pairs of shoes and they’re displayed nicely on this rack I have, I broke down the boxes and have them stored away for now

I’ve always kept my boxes the way they came tissue paper and all. Not big on the display of sneakers I don’t want my house looking like footlocker :lol:

Go back to store and have them apply it. These were a GR. Others were able to use discounts at FTL

I went back to FTL today and they agreed to apply the $25 bday coupon. I didn't think they would allow coupons for these, so I never even asked when I checked out on RD.

Is worth getting bc3s for a toddler? Can any other dads out there tell me if you think its even worth buying a toddler some Js or do they grow out of them too fast?

I would get them a bigger size like preschool or grade school size. My sister bought my son WC3s back like 6 years ago. My son wore them maybe 3-4 times in like 2 months. After that they were way too small

I went back to FTL today and they agreed to apply the $25 bday coupon. I didn't think they would allow coupons for these, so I never even asked when I checked out on RD.
I haven’t gotten a bday coupon in a while! They still give those out every year?

Both my pairs arrive from END tmmrw as well. Good thing they deliver by 8am b4 I head to work.

Got a friend offering me some bearly worn black flip 3s and some ds jordan clutch black for my second pair.
Not sure how rare flips are these days but I always fancied some.

Back
Top Bottom