• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Lmao dude thinking BSTN isn’t an actual brick and mortar shop

Yup. I was at BSTN in Munich a year ago. It’s a small shop. People oddly expect big store customer service. They’re just getting the shoes out when they can.

Reactions: JPS
Could someone answer this for me because I’m seeing a lot of these posts, and maybe I’m just old school and times have changed ....
WHY ON EARTH would you purchase your pair from kix-files, kicks crews, BSTN, toaboa, cheapjordans.com or whatever non authorized dealer ON A GR???
There are plenty of pairs on authorized dealer sites, stores etc in the US. The way I’ve always thought was that buying from any of those not authorized dealers 99% means you’re getting fakes or bgrades ...again maybe times have changed. But you’re not even getting you pairs early , actually after than people who purchased in the US- people posting that their fake pairs are stuck in Hong Kong at customs etc....but why are you even going that route!??
Are you not able to wake up at 10am on a saturday and click purchase on SNKRS and go back to bed? It boggles my mind....
Are you atleast paying less? Again it a GR , mass produced, I didn’t even try AT all and got 2 pairs in 2 days from legit US sites(SNKRS and Hibbetts). And when I say I want trying that’s no BS, i wouldn’t have minded saying the $, stopped buying Jordan’s a coupe years ago, but figured I’ll give it a shot and if I get a pair that’s awesome.
I don’t understand all these shady purchases especially on a GR ....

I tried on SNRKS, Footlocker, Eastbay, and either Finishline or Champs and I was cart jacked from Richards. Struck out on all of them and I was up over an hour before they were released.

I'm happy that you were able to get a pair from SNKRS. Just because you were able to get a pair, thousands of others didn't The world is bigger than you and your experience.

And no the other shoes aren't B grades or fakes.

I was able get pairs from Hibbett and UBIQ.

Look at eBay and other places that sell shoes, "Everyone" doesn't have access or know where to get the shoes at retail now.

Your view is very limited.

He's totally clueless. Just take a large city like Nashville has three places to cop J's from foot locker, champs, and city gear. Half the time all the locations don't even get most releases. Hell there's only one champs store to begin with and he thinks each store is going to get 100 pairs each. I'm going to chalk this up to his get off my lawn moment.
Yup. Im just gonna let his rant flow down the river...lol.

right, because simply waking up on time on RD guarantees you a pair on SNKRS....just cause you scored easily, doesnt actually mean a thing. that just means YOU ate good. dont assume that just cause u were blessed, that everyone who struck out is a dummy.

and how u gonna make a dumb blanket statement and say that all the people who are waiting on pairs from overseas are getting fakes? just cause you never heard of BSTN doesnt mean they sell bgrade or fakes.

youre from the older generation right? you should know better.
This reminds me when cats think my
Miro 7s or my laser jordan 6rings are fakes I just laugh and school them

I get what dude is saying though. He probably didnt go about it in the right manner but I understand the ideology. Ill only cop from reputable dealers that Ive purchased from before. I cant speak on any of the sites he listed but in general when you start getting into these side sites that operate overseas or new dealers thats where you can run into problems.

Want to grab another pair from FNL but I'm not feeling the shipping costs. $200 flat or nothing for me. I'll wait.

I get what dude is saying though. He probably didnt go about it in the right manner but I understand the ideology. Ill only cop from reputable dealers that Ive purchased from before. I cant speak on any of the sites he listed but in general when you start getting into these side sites that operate overseas or new dealers thats where you can run into problems.

all the people still waiting on their pairs from overseas copped from legit reputable places tho. that dude is just out of the loop. just that shipping is a mess/slow right now because of a major holiday in china. dude wasnt in here yapping about fake pairs held up at the post office when kickscrew was shipping basically 2 day from china for free........

been a while since ive shopped at FNL for obv reasons......but since when they change their splash screen to show tweets now? haha

I got my pair fr
all the people still waiting on their pairs from overseas copped from legit reputable places tho. that dude is just out of the loop. just that shipping is a mess/slow right now because of a major holiday in china. dude wasnt in here yapping about fake pairs held up at the post office when kickscrew was shipping basically 2 day from china for free........
I got my pair from kix-files on release day

Again.. this has to be weird that sooo many reputable Sneaker retailers are restocking after a few days later.. I would understand Months later like they did in the 90's. Usually a different manufacturing country on later date. But days later??? WTF? Possibly all the cancelled orders?

I had randomly just been on FNL looking to see if they had restock pairs. Site only had GS and kids. Then moments later I see the tweet about FNL restocking. SMH
Now I can't add to cart. Just wasn't meant to be i guess.

can't add to cart though

Gotta go through splash to add. The direct link isn’t working for a reason
Again.. this has to be weird that sooo many reputable Sneaker retailers are restocking after a few days later.. I would understand Months later like they did in the 90's. Usually a different manufacturing country on later date. But days later??? WTF? Possibly all the cancelled orders?

We call anytime pairs are up a restock. Could be a very small amount of pairs and it’s likely canceled pairs

Back
Top Bottom