What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Hmm, been reading a lot that SNKRS pairs have been coming with flaws. And of course I returned my 3rd pair because I thought the SNKRS pair would be better, and OF COURSE THAT ONE SOLD AT FTL 15 MINS AFTER I RETURNED THEM. I hope mine doesn't come messed up.

On another note, I see myself turning these into almost daily kicks. I wore my crimsons into the ground, and had to stop myself from wearing my powder blues too much. I'm so excited to finally have these!

I was responding to others comments about QC, I actually haven’t received either of my pairs yet so I can’t tell you.

My point was that Nike/JB are failing to instill pride in the work their factory employees are doing and/or they are not investing in training them to keep up standards. Their work is very important to the sneaker community and to MJ’s legacy, they should be proud of that.

You’ll likely never meet the people who made your SBB’s but I guarantee you, you appreciate their work if you have a pair.

That's nice and all...but I'm sure you're well aware that Nike doesn't give a crap about MJs legacy. It's a for profit company - they'll do anything to keep their margins high...which means skipping QC checks, using lower quality materials, and going to the lowest bidder who'll manufacturer the shoes. Nike knows folks will still buy at a lower quality so why would they care?

I only have one pair. I liked this release a lot and wanted two but I legit have like 100+ kicks.. there is no point. I hope people that dont have a single pair are eating on restocks.

Lol used to be in the same boat as you but downsized so much to the point I only keep my essentials for rocking. Otherwise, would just cop a pair off resell once you beat up the current pair if I had that much inventory like you lol

Look at companies like Walmart for instance you think those employees are happy? :lol: Their just shoes man no need “instill pride” so they can magically make them with special powers from MJ himself.

Walmart doesn’t make iconic products though. Jordan Brand retros are premium priced products with a legacy of the GOAT basketball player behind them.

Also, if these are “just shoes” why are you on an internet forum discussing them?

man those tb3s really are stiff. tryed on those and the bc3s 1 on each foot and the bc3s got more wiggle room. to people who doubled up on these i dont blame ya.

Walmart doesn’t make iconic products though. Jordan Brand retros are premium priced products with a legacy of the GOAT basketball player behind them.

Also, if these are “just shoes” why are you on an internet forum discussing them?

If you honestly think the average assembly line worker gives two damns about quality because it's a Jordan sneaker you're sadly mistaken.

Haha bro I hope youre trolling. I wouldnt expect severly underpaid chinese factory workers to give a F about what theyre making. You want people who will give a F, have Nike change where their product is manufactured and how much the factory workers are paid. However expect to pay more for Jordans/Nikes going forward though.

There are some extremely uneducated comments about manufacturing going on here, so dumb that I have to say something. Some of you guys should take a quality control class at your local junior college if you want to be a manufacturing expert. Have any of you ever tried to do something 10 times in a row exactly the same? Try it with anything. Pretty difficult. Imagine doing that hundreds of thousands of times with different people and machines that need to be calibrated. Even a Lexus LS460 that costs $110,000 can have problems. Not all of them are going to come out the same quality. You guys are complaining about manufacturing variances on $200 sneakers. The choice is to not buy them at all, return them, or live happily ever after with a tiny little variance. Quality processes are made with an estimated percentage of error. Manufacturers know they can't make them all perfect. That is why return policies exist.

Also, to assume that these factory workers would even absorb anything about Michael Jordan's legacy from 30 years ago is ridiculous. A lot of these people are separated from their families and trying to send back money so their elderly or young ones can survive. If you couldn't see your kids because you had to work far away to make money, would you care about MJ's elephant print shoes that he wore 3 decades ago? I don't think so.

If you honestly think the average assembly line worker gives two damns about quality because it's a Jordan sneaker you're sadly mistaken.
This

Haha bro I hope youre trolling. I wouldnt expect severly underpaid chinese factory workers to give a F about what theyre making. You want people who will give a F, have Nike change where their product is manufactured and how much the factory workers are paid. However expect to pay more for Jordans/Nikes going forward though.
He’s not trolling that’s the sad part

There are some extremely uneducated comments about manufacturing going on here, so dumb that I have to say something. Some of you guys should take a quality control class at your local junior college if you want to be a manufacturing expert. Have any of you ever tried to do something 10 times in a row exactly the same? Try it with anything. Pretty difficult. Imagine doing that hundreds of thousands of times with different people and machines that need to be calibrated. Even a Lexus LS460 that costs $110,000 can have problems. Not all of them are going to come out the same quality. You guys are complaining about manufacturing variances on $200 sneakers. The choice is to not buy them at all, return them, or live happily ever after with a tiny little variance. Quality processes are made with an estimated percentage of error. Manufacturers know they can't make them all perfect. That is why return policies exist.

Also, to assume that these factory workers would even absorb anything about Michael Jordan's legacy from 30 years ago is ridiculous. A lot of these people are separated from their families and trying to send back money so their elderly or young ones can survive. If you couldn't see your kids because you had to work far away to make money, would you care about MJ's elephant print shoes that he wore 3 decades ago? I don't think so.
Bingo

Homie thinks the Nike factory looks like this

Elf-2003-christmas-movies-17499648-950-534.jpg

Homies are trippin over the smallest defects. If your **** aint ripped, scuffed, discolored, missing a jumpman, or something noticeable from first glance, just leave it alone. If y'all ain't point out the elephant print was a little higher on some pairs, I wouldn't even have noticed it. That one post from IG that had the tabs circled a couple of days ago with the caption "should I return" had defects I couldn't even see and still don't see what was wrong with it. Literally asked on here and no one was able to answer me because there was nothing wrong with it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom