What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
it wouldnt be so noticeable had they made the tongue properly. no red should be visible looking at the front side of the tongue

This man knows. They butchered the 2016 tongue. Precisely why I went nowhere near them.

nike-air-jordan-3-og-true-blue-black-friday1.jpg

299fc5fdf06245248edf3a0ba1b8f5eb.jpg

wide footers,you can go up a whole size if you want comfort on the top area of youre foot. no heel slippage. I also tried .5 a size down they fit perfect but the top of the sneaker gave me little wiggle room. kind of stiff

Last edited:
The 16 tb's are nassssty. Looks like they're rejects with that red tongue.
Other than black cats, the XX8 days of flight black/neon green 3s are the only ones I'd get excited for now. Dont think that's gonna happen tho.

Man that TB3 thread was in shambles. :lol: I never seen so many jacked up pairs of kicks from one release. Everybody was complaining about something.

I'd like a pair too.... for under retail.

Just got my pair in from the Hibbett restock. Much better quality than my SNRKS pair that has a chewed up/ripped elephant print and a white out stain, this Hibbett pair has no flaws besides a clear strand of glue on the black paint midsole above the air bubble part. At first it looked like a deep scratch on the black paint and I was like here we go going....another bad pair.....but doing a further inspector gadget magnifying glass inspection lol I noticed its just clear glue. So im okay with glue as long as it isn't a damage. No pair is perfect but this is way better than my last pair and as good as it gets so far. Might have to find another pair and return my SNRKS one just so I still have two good pairs locked down.

Man that TB3 thread was in shambles. :lol: I never seen so many jacked up pairs of kicks from one release. Everybody was complaining about something.

I'd like a pair too.... for under retail.

Yeah, it was a ****show. Got my pair from City Blue for $154 not too long after release since the hate was strong. Had to mix/match between 3 pairs to get a good set. Annoying to have to do all that, but happy at the price.

Here are some comparison pics from Kix files , kicks crew and nike.ca from top to bottom and left to right. I know me posting some flaws from the overseas sellers set off talk about bgrades and fakes and whatever. Let me assure you they are all 100% legit.

They all have flaws. The double perforations on my first two pairs interestingly both have the same production dates. 08/02/17, the black paint on the midsole is also not as clean on those two . The Nike pair is 08/16/17 and they are absent of that issue, but have different EP height in the rear and have the sock liner peaks more prominently than the others.

I also double checked the boxes sizing, labels , the shoes stitching, colors, textures , height, overall build anything you could think of and they are all equal. What is consistent is that none are absolutely perfect. If Iit warrants it, I'll post up my FTL pair when it shows up next week
20180223_164133.jpg
20180223_164212.jpg
20180223_164312.jpg
20180223_164341.jpg

These are my beat 2001s. They were much worse but I repainted them a while back to cover up the scuffs. I didn't take a pic of the heels but the drag is really bad. The rip you see with my finger poking thru is on the other shoe as well. Also, the elephant print remained brown no matter how much I scrubbed them. The sick liner is so worn down that it's not even comfortable wearing them because it just rubbed against my Achilles every time. This is my most used shoe I've ever owned. So happy to have the 2018s now.
20180223_131022.jpg
20180223_131037.jpg
20180223_131312.jpg
20180223_131050.jpg

Best shoe of all time or not, those needed to go in the bin a decade ago :lol:. good work though getting 17 years wear from something. my record is 12 years for some Gucci loafers til i eventually completely outgrew the size & offed them on Ebay.

Pair just got delivered to my local footlocker. Hope theres no funny business and i get it hassle free. Cant wait to get off work

Back
Top Bottom