What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Lmao im from Philippines no bean pie, Muslim here are stereotyped as terrorist he came from the same place where there was war 6 months ago so...

122FEB96-D275-4AD7-8E32-13583364D9B8.gif
DONT BE SCARED HOMIE!

Last edited:
Lmao im from Philippines no bean pie, Muslim here are stereotyped as terrorist he came from the same place where there was war 6 months ago so...
I hope you’re not another racist like that guy from earlier.

Haven’t been in here for a few days has anybody received kix-files 2nd round shipment yet ? I’m stuck in SF customs since the 23rd

So my BC 3 arrived today and i think they fit OK, but i have a strange pinky toe on my right foot which points outwards and it makes it kind of uncomfortable.
Do you think they'll stretch? I read a past thread with the 2011 release that talked about how they stretched quite a bit after some wear.

Haven’t been in here for a few days has anybody received kix-files 2nd round shipment yet ? I’m stuck in SF customs since the 23rd

if its stuck in customs, thats not kixfiles or USPS fault

be happy your stuff doesn't go through NY customs. either it stays there for weeks or ends up getting "lost"

So my BC 3 arrived today and i think they fit OK, but i have a strange pinky toe on my right foot which points outwards and it makes it kind of uncomfortable.
Do you think they'll stretch? I read a past thread with the 2011 release that talked about how they stretched quite a bit after some wear.

It’s leather. It should.

if its stuck in customs, thats not kixfiles or USPS fault

be happy your stuff doesn't go through NY customs. either it stays there for weeks or ends up getting "lost"
Not placing blame. And definitely glad it doesn’t go through NY. Just found out my co worker got his today so I have a ray of hope mine show up tomorrow.

you guys rock your BC3 with laces tied in front of the shoes or tucked underneath? I've always rocked shoes with the laces tied in front but the shoes look so good with nothing covering the jump man logo (deadstock lacing)

you guys rock your BC3 with laces tied in front of the shoes or tucked underneath? I've always rocked shoes with the laces tied in front but the shoes look so good with nothing covering the jump man logo (deadstock lacing)

I rock all my 3s with the laces tucked behind the tongue. Imo nothing beats seeing the whole jumpman

Back
Top Bottom