What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Tried to paint it. Didnt take. The spray on airbrush method might have worked...
Edit..
Ish didn't work either. Man im just gonna return them. I could never pass them off knowingly to stock x or goat to another sneaker lover like this. Im definitely in on the restocks...damn! At least i have one nice pear.
You'd have to use a finisher on it like krylon matte spray or angelus matte finisher so it doesn't just rub off.

So you have pairs???

The Korean on the tongue doesn't say peace. It says Unity and Progress/Advancement, which was the '88 Olympics slogan....which this shoe is inspired by, because 1988 and stuff probably.
No I don't, he bought a pair of bc3 from me and we talking about them and that's what he told me...I have no idea what it says

You all paying retail ($200 + tax) for your 2nd/3rd pair? I can't find my size at stores and saw resell is about 230-250. Dont know if wait for some restock to happen or pay "resell" :rolleyes

Congrats to everyone who copped a pair of these... I know I promised pics last week, but I've been working non stop, and too damn tired to post pics of my pairs. I'll try to most definitely take and post some tomorrow, or Saturday.

Plus, I've been too busy taking pictures of these, to care about them.

:rofl:

WP_20180228_20_52_48_Rich.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

These will, and will always defecate all over the 3's. No matter the colorway, or the shape. Yeah, I said it. Screw ALL thoughts and opinions.

8)

Congrats to everyone who copped a pair of these... I know I promised pics last week, but I've been working non stop, and too damn tired to post pics of my pairs. I'll try to most definitely take and post some tomorrow, or Saturday.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

These will, and will always defecate all over the 3's. No matter the colorway, or the shape. Yeah, I said it. Screw ALL thoughts and opinions.

8)
Dope pic but I personally hate the Bred 4. One of my least favorites.

Well, damn. If we're all just saying unpopular opinions, here's mine: 3s look better with the Nike Swoosh! Those Tinkers are beautiful.

Those 99 4s absolutely dump on these remaster 3s no question about it, several large dumps... 94 3s different matter altogether, 88 3s it’s all over for everybody

8)
GOAT shoe of ALLTIME, NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8)
Why do you have a pair of transparent midsole 4s?

Back
Top Bottom