What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
My first experience with Stockx was good. The shoe came in flawless and seller shipped fast then stockx shipped it to me fast everything felt on time and fluid, I always double check its authenticity myself when I get it but its definitely a plus they also check too giving it a double confirmation. I saw some behind the scenes on youtube at Stockx and the Inspection process didn't seem too detailed but I assume they would put effort in doing a good job because the company reputation can go downhill if fakes always pass through, etc. I haven't tried GOAT yet, I heard their more strict on their authentication process so I guess thats a good thing if you're buying.

My first experience with Stockx was good. The shoe came in flawless and seller shipped fast then stockx shipped it to me fast everything felt on time and fluid, I always double check its authenticity myself when I get it but its definitely a plus they also check too giving it a double confirmation. I saw some behind the scenes on youtube at Stockx and the Inspection process didn't seem too detailed but I assume they would put effort in doing a good job because the company reputation can go downhill if fakes always pass through, etc. I haven't tried GOAT yet, I heard their more strict on their authentication process so I guess thats a good thing if you're buying.

by any chance are you talking about the tonyd2wild video where they got to go behind scenes at stock x? if so, id agree. dude took out the kicks, flipped em over in his hands while glancing at em, and put em back in the box, bing bang boom check done lol

by any chance are you talking about the tonyd2wild video where they got to go behind scenes at stock x? if so, id agree. dude took out the kicks, flipped em over in his hands while glancing at em, and put em back in the box, bing bang boom check done lol

hahaha yeah that was the video. I also wonder how "knowledgeable" are the workers too. I mean I do my own legit research online and compare my shoe for hours and at times its still difficult, they have piles of shoes to do, im sure some people just let it fly by quickly knowing they gotta finish a bunch of kicks at the job. On a side note. I think on the comments of that video Tony said they actually do a further inspection to shoes that couldn't be recorded, it was a secret process, who knows if thats true.

hahaha yeah that was the video. I also wonder how "knowledgeable" are the workers too. I mean I do my own legit research online and compare my shoe for hours and at times its still difficult, they have piles of shoes to do, im sure some people just let it fly by quickly knowing they gotta finish a bunch of kicks at the job. On a side note. I think on the comments of that video Tony said they actually do a further inspection to shoes that couldn't be recorded, it was a secret process, who knows if thats true.

yea i think that dude was just showboating and doing it quick for the cam. i do think they do it more in-depth when cams arent there.

Got my pair from Stockx for $232.
Box came jacked up and dented.
Shoes.
5B2664F9-0177-4CC0-B549-7DEF6FE3496E.jpeg

689005FD-D73A-4732-B70E-17093E67C85C.jpeg

My EP is higher than my true blue, but it’s not Spike lee pair high. One thing I like is that the EP is parallel to the midsole. That’s one thing 3s haven’t had for a while. Minor detail, but I noticed.
00044A17-729C-44AB-B64D-24254AFDB68A.jpeg

The leather is SLIGHTLY inconsistent in softness, but both shoes are pretty stiff. Not as stiff as the true blue, but next to my motorsport 4s, they’re stiff ah hell.
46B74B26-736C-4BF6-9DF3-D9120B896D3D.jpeg

C9C0170E-B67F-4A8B-92AD-7CBBC0A7B254.jpeg

Back EP height is okay too. Paint is better in my true blue, but i think that’s a coincidence
0E1F538E-DCFA-432A-805D-9530E09C32A9.jpeg

FF986FBD-4496-4612-A55A-C0D2C5A5C1D7.jpeg

Overall, they fit GREAT. My EP is okay to me. The leather is less stiff but still stiff. My pair also doesn’t seem to be as low cut as some pairs are; they’re the same height as my TB 3. Regardless, I love them, as I said I would months ago. Another retro I’m glad I passed on in 2011.

Last edited:
Got my pair from Stockx for $232.
Box came jacked up and dented.
Shoes.
5B2664F9-0177-4CC0-B549-7DEF6FE3496E.jpeg

689005FD-D73A-4732-B70E-17093E67C85C.jpeg

My EP is higher than my true blue, but it’s not Spike lee pair high. One thing I like is that the EP is parallel to the midsole. That’s one thing 3s haven’t had for a while. Minor detail, but I noticed.
00044A17-729C-44AB-B64D-24254AFDB68A.jpeg

The leather is SLIGHTLY inconsistent in softness, but both shoes are pretty stiff. Not as stiff as the true blue, but next to my motorsport 4s, they’re stiff ah hell.
46B74B26-736C-4BF6-9DF3-D9120B896D3D.jpeg

C9C0170E-B67F-4A8B-92AD-7CBBC0A7B254.jpeg

Back EP height is okay too. Paint is better in my true blue, but i think that’s a coincidence
0E1F538E-DCFA-432A-805D-9530E09C32A9.jpeg

FF986FBD-4496-4612-A55A-C0D2C5A5C1D7.jpeg

Overall, they fit GREAT. My EP is okay to me. The leather is less stiff but still stiff. My pair also doesn’t seem to be as low cut as some pairs are; they’re the same height as my TB 3. Regardless, I love them, as I said I would months ago. Another retro I’m glad I passed on in 2011.

I would say you got a good pair of BC3s, your toe box leather in terms of appearance at least look like they match. I've seen countless BC3s with the left and right shoe being different, one tumbled texture appearance and on the other one super smooth looking with no texture.

One of the shifts made a lot of the crocodile print before someone realized it was wrong.
Must have been too much to get rid of.

More importantly the EP height at the toe looks great. I would take that over having matching leather.

This right here. The pair just posted is indeed extreme in terms of different types of textures, but for 3's it's all about the EP.

EP can make or break a pair. Leather texture difference is whatever and honestly unnoticeable.

Back
Top Bottom