What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Do not bend over and just accept whatever flawed pair you get, F that. If you’re unhappy, return them (if possible).

I foolishly accepted a bad pair last April - over 20 sneakers purchased later, it still bugs me to this day. Never again.

Last edited:
No day better than today to wear this combo...

66C75C3F-E290-471F-BF98-6C1943B86E94.jpeg

Im not gonna lie, I get a little upset when I throw these on. JB has to get the EP correct, im not bothered by glue and little flaws but the EP is so high on my black cements I feel like a child.

Haha its honestly not as bad as some pairs ive seen but still enough to bother me. I was so excited to get these, really the reason Im back on NT. Now that a little time has passed though Im kinda like ehhhhh, ill wear my TB or WC. Most FTL and JTH ive seen seems like they did a good job on the shape but as to be expected with a massive GR pairs will vary. The guy a couple pages back with the 13, his pair was on point.

Let's try this again. Just copped a 2nd pair from GOAT for $235 shipped. Hopefully they pass authenticity unlike my bid on StockX.

Haha its honestly not as bad as some pairs ive seen but still enough to bother me. I was so excited to get these, really the reason Im back on NT. Now that a little time has passed though Im kinda like ehhhhh, ill wear my TB or WC. Most FTL and JTH ive seen seems like they did a good job on the shape but as to be expected with a massive GR pairs will vary. The guy a couple pages back with the 13, his pair was on point.
glad to see people givin tb3 some love. :nthat:

Looked over my sns pair, zero complaints. Glad was able to get my 2nd at less than NY retail shipped. :nthat:

Edit: btw, a men’s size 7 still up at sns.

Looked over my sns pair, zero complaints. Glad was able to get my 2nd at less than NY retail shipped. :nthat:

Edit: btw, a men’s size 7 still up at sns.
Theres also hella pairs on kicks. If u aint got a pair by now and wanted one something is wrong with you.

I'm pretty happy with my pair, they weren't perfect but they weren't that bad either. Wish the liner on the tongue stuck out a bit less though. Haven't been able to wear them out yet due to work and crap weather on the weekends but hopefully I'll be able to do that soon
IMG_1910 2.JPG

Kitten wanted in on the photo too

Has anyone tried red or white laces on these? Or is that sacrilegious? I'm curious about red laces on 'em.

62E18BA8-8FA7-4BD8-9F0C-DEA953822EC5.jpeg

While on the subject of QC the only issue in mine is this. Which i can feel on my ankle after a few hours wear, may have to unstich and fix.

Im not gonna lie, I get a little upset when I throw these on. JB has to get the EP correct, im not bothered by glue and little flaws but the EP is so high on my black cements I feel like a child.
I hear ya bro...Today I busted out some other 3s from years past and noticed the E.P. difference on my wc2003s...ish is like night 'n day.
20180413_191033.jpg

62E18BA8-8FA7-4BD8-9F0C-DEA953822EC5.jpeg

While on the subject of QC the only issue in mine is this. Which i can feel on my ankle after a few hours wear, may have to unstich and fix.
Is it glue? Go get nail polish remover with acetone and use a cotton ball to get it off.

Back
Top Bottom