What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Imagine having the kids pair of '94 III's EP. Damn that ish is high.

4734394897_a32d49054d_b.jpg

There’s a wide variety of elephant print on the recent 3s in terms of height. One pair of my black cements was super high where as the other is rather low.

36CC9F68-63C0-432D-B8EA-312FE5619F43.jpeg

I sold the pair with the really high elephant print and found another with that low print.

Both of my FTL 3s and both JTH 3s I grabbed have low elephant print. Kinda weird how they got those right.
7F940233-3546-456E-B74F-06D648D0D8EE.jpeg

I mentioned it here before but man that plastic lacehole keeps digging into the top of my foot. It's only on one shoe so I know the sizing is good, this area just seems to be cut short or something

I bent it a little and the issue went away for the most part but still time to time it happens.

I'm not even trying to go thru the hassle of offing my pair and buying a new one :smh:

Has anyone received their pairs from SNS? I’m wondering if they were all returned pairs from people who were looking for that perfect match.

Pretty much. Some got lucky enough to get a low EP on these others weren't so lucky but for a GR this release wasn't too bad imo. My left pair has slightly slower elephant print than my right pair but it doesn't bother me too much. It doesn't sit as high up on the toe box as other pairs I've seen and they look good from the front as well.
20180417_172536_HDR-1.jpg
20180417_172604_HDR-1.jpg
20180417_172312.jpg

Just wear them. The first major scuff will make you forget all about EP height, speckle density and any other BS parameter used to judge quality.

Scuffed my toebox twice already, life goes on.

I can't escape that the toebox bothers me. I finally got a pair and got caught up in everybodys excitement for these.

But it irritates me that giant obnoxiously big EP and toebox every time I look down. Like honestly I think it bothers me more then the air jumpman because at least i dont see that often when Im wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom