What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Been paring mine down lately. I feel like outside of a bunch of 1s I’ll be left with doubles of these, the white cement 4s and the metallic 5s. Plus all of the classics coming next year (hopefully).

Wife's pair came in. Gs version is pretty good. Happy for her to have these classics.

20180611_193949.jpg

I dont get the logic behind the dramatic liquidation of ones collection unless you need cash badly or lose both your feet. You're going to wear shoes, might as well keep some.

I dont get the logic behind the dramatic liquidation of ones collection unless you need cash badly or lose both your feet. You're going to wear shoes, might as well keep some.

Some people just realize how much they have and don't want as many anymore. I personally reduced my collection drastically because I owned way too many and wasn't rocking enough pairs to justify the amount I had.

I literally have 6 pairs of shoes: bred 1, royal 1, shadow 1, sbb 1, katrina 3 and bc3

I only get to wear shoes on the weekend, and since these have released I’ve gone to these everytime

1’s are essential and can maintain shelf life, but i really have no desire of wearing anything else as of late

But did you really have to post a pic of your kicks in a porta-potty tho
Some people just realize how much they have and don't want as many anymore. I personally reduced my collection drastically because I owned way too many and wasn't rocking enough pairs to justify the amount I had.
I work too much to wear all my shoes so I just keep the ones I like and just get rid of the ones I only worn only once or twice

Sometimes you need to purge.

I just sold a pair of Fire Red V's a few months ago, that I bought in like 2006. 12 years of holding onto a pair that I never wore! Lived and moved to 3 different states with these

I do get reducing to meet your wants and needs. I know some people who dumped their entire collection which i didnt get the logic behind that.
I can only speak for myself , but as I got older I saw there was no way for me to wear all of my shoes and it was time to prioritize. Weekends and Fridays are pretty much the only days. I also realized I enjoy traveling and that is hard to do when you buy every release. Being able finance European vacations from the proceeds of selling part of your collection is a nice feeling!

My problem is that I like to wear all my purchases. I don't really collect just to look at them. I have about 40 pairs which I know is not a lot to some of you, but it is a lot for the average male. Are you guys selling your worn/used pairs or just your DS pairs?

My problem is that I like to wear all my purchases. I don't really collect just to look at them. I have about 40 pairs which I know is not a lot to some of you, but it is a lot for the average male. Are you guys selling your worn/used pairs or just your DS pairs?

All my ish has been worn

The least worn pair is the Katrinas, only one wear

But with that being said, I haven’t worn my breds or sbb’s since Oct/Nov last year

All my ish has been worn

The least worn pair is the Katrinas, only one wear

But with that being said, I haven’t worn my breds or sbb’s since Oct/Nov last year

I returned the Katrinas because the toe boxes were different types of leather. Between the FTLs and the 2011 white cements, I didn't really see the point of having the Katrinas unless the quality was excellent. I still wear the BC3s the most because it's my favorite even though it's not a limited release or special collab. When I was a kid, the bred 4s were my favorite, but now it's the BC3. I was trying to hold off buying any more shoes until the 2019 bred 4s, but I caved on the cap and gown 11s :lol: and I tried to get the Cactus Jacks without success which is probably a good thing. It's hard to kill old hobbies!

I sell both. Most of the ds shoes I sold were doubles. Lightly worn shoes can go for a good amount if you are patient. It' all about what you want to keep. I love xis, but best believe when the concords were rumoured to come out tbisnyear I sold my ds 2011 pair for 450 or so. To me, when a shoe's value goes over 300 its time to cash out. I don't need anything that expensive in my closet. Especially now a days when it seems everything will eventually retro again.

I sell both. Most of the ds shoes I sold were doubles. Lightly worn shoes can go for a good amount if you are patient. It' all about what you want to keep. I love xis, but best believe when the concords were rumoured to come out tbisnyear I sold my ds 2011 pair for 450 or so. To me, when a shoe's value goes over 300 its time to cash out. I don't need anything that expensive in my closet. Especially now a days when it seems everything will eventually retro again.
I like your thinking.
Respect!

I’m doing okay with not regretting any purchases, I only have 1 used shoe I’d like to move but don’t think would fetch anything (All-Star 6s).

I Un-DS my Cap & Gowns at a wedding, but not sure when I’ll wear them again.

The GS version of bc3 is awesome. The leather quality is better than some of the men's size pairs! The NA is blocked in white just like the big sizes. Way better than the true blue GS. The true blues GS version really looks like a toy, but these are just smaller versions of the big size.

I literally have 6 pairs of shoes: bred 1, royal 1, shadow 1, sbb 1, katrina 3 and bc3

I only get to wear shoes on the weekend, and since these have released I’ve gone to these everytime

1’s are essential and can maintain shelf life, but i really have no desire of wearing anything else as of late

For reals? I find this hard to believe.... you surely have other sneakers... to workout in, to hoop in, to beat up, to stunt, etc.

Back
Top Bottom