What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I can’t even. If you guys actually had a brand new pair of wearable OGs and saw how sleek and smooth they are, how the colors worked and how they actually looked on your feet worn with virtually anything on or off court … :smh::stoneface:
So let me get this straight. You must prefer the most recent white cement and black cement retros over AMMs. Because AMMs are way closer to OG than anything we’ve had in a long time. Cool, then, I feel you. I can only deduce you also think the jacked up Air Max 90 shape Nike has churned out for years is superior to the recent near-OG shape of the AM3 Infrareds and Laser Blues and other recrafts. You must also hate the new shape of Huarache retros, because it’s the same type of difference. @marztharealist is rolling over in his grave.
:rofl:

Sleek?

Those 3’s in that pic looks like a cake ready to burst from the inside. The elephant print basically non existant in the front too. Ya’ll OG heads need to snap out of it. :lol: Like other dude said, dragginggggg it.

I’m not arguing with ya, was just clarifying your meaning. The ‘94s weren’t an exact copy of the OG but I still think the overall shape of the shoe might’ve been a bit better. But yeah these new ones are pretty solid. If they’d just fix the collar a bit more and change the main base gray color and lighten lines of the EP, we’d really be right there.
You think the cement grey color is off?

I feel like it is too.

Just like how all of the reds on Jordans have gotten duller over the years, even if the name is still the same.

the dudes on here that have every sneaker, but can't throw a fit together
xMhTxvg.gif

You think the cement grey color is off?

I feel like it is too.

Just like how all of the reds on Jordans have gotten duller over the years, even if the name is still the same.
It’s absolutely off. The gray on the WC and BC elephant print, which I consider the main gray for IIIs, is much lighter than the OG. Just look at any pics. It’s almost like it has taupe or something mixed into it. Part of what I love about AMMs is that shade of gray suede. But it’s different, too. The OG almost has a hint of blue in it, if you know what I mean.

Posting close ups of sneakers is always gonna be awkward but the sleekness is undeniable in on feet pics. That OG shape is GOATED before they were 30-26+ years old and beat/decrepit looking like the pics ya'll keep cosigning to call the shape trash. :rofl:

DA7H2QVXoAAVMg0.jpg
michael-jordan-mars-blackmon.jpg
rdaabqi6nsibxdh9zomx.jpg
upm7j5bqx11jc1dxieco.jpg
3aef62dc2f011f6027720e27e88e4a8966927306-1100x733.jpg
hmpjcjugfzxd6x1rceuo.jpeg
michael-jordan-1988.jpeg
selling-sneakers-online-guide-03.jpg

DA7X5KUUAAEFqdt.jpg
air-jordan-iii-celeb-moments-06.jpg
I can dig it but I still prefer the current shape, well the current ep height at least

But if it was switched around and the OG shape was the current shape and vice versa yall would switch it up too. :lol:

Ill give yall another shocker, AMM3’s right up there with BC3’s as best 3’s ever. Yep, ever. Debatable which one is top dog.

Im 32. Shape aint THAT big of a deal unless its wildly weird looking, yall 45 year olds really draggin it.

yall 45 year olds really draggin it.
:lol: If the 45 year olds cant talk about what they like and want in HERE. Where do they go? The shape talk will never stop. Ever. Even if it is worn out at times. I actually like my BC from 2018. But the old shape is def more preferred.
If AMM3s were worn by MJ in 1988, I may look at them a totally different way. Since they were not, you couldnt give those to me. For free. At all.

:lol: If the 45 year olds cant talk about what they like and want in HERE. Where do they go? The shape talk will never stop. Ever. Even if it is worn out at times. I actually like my BC from 2018. But the old shape is def more preferred.
If AMM3s were worn by MJ in 1988, I may look at them a totally different way. Since they were not, you couldnt give those to me. For free. At all.

Straight aesthetically. They look better than white cements thats for sure.

But if it was switched around and the OG shape was the current shape and vice versa yall would switch it up too. :lol:

Ill give yall another shocker, AMM3’s right up there with BC3’s as best 3’s ever. Yep, ever. Debatable which one is top dog.

Im 32. Shape aint THAT big of a deal unless its wildly weird looking, yall 45 year olds really draggin it.
I'm saying man. It's almost like NT is against the notion that we all have different preferences...

With that said... Reported for the AMM3 comment.
UJoKsWE.png

Back
Top Bottom