What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
The gif was a joke, nothing serious and I apologise. Never the less, when the OG black/red's came out I was in high school, so I was well alive then. The black/red 13's are my absolute favorite shoe of all time. Although I did not own the originals at that time because I could not afford them. I brought the retro on release day December 2004 on that Wednesday I believe and the other pair after the disappointing 2013 pair released.

You said they are not special and that's your preference and right and I completely disagree. So what they took forever to sell out or if they are still sitting in stores. At least, I was able to double up on this year's release as a result :pimp:. In 2004, I had to jump through hoops to get a pair for myself and my younger sister for her Christmas present.

Let me know what 6 or 7 year old wear size 10.5 in 2004. For some of the vets around here from NY, they know about the black laces with the poka-dots (on left shoe). I done the laces like that with some 12's and 13's in the early retro years.

We will find out how special how this shoe is after JB starts cutting down the production rate.

P.S. not trying to make this a AJ13 topic.

20131026_104703.jpg
The gif was a joke, nothing serious and I apologise. Never the less, when the OG black/red's came out I was in high school, so I was well alive then. The black/red 13's are my absolute favorite shoe of all time. Although I did not own the originals at that time because I could not afford them. I brought the retro on release day December 2004 on that Wednesday I believe and the other pair after the disappointing 2013 pair released.

You said they are not special and that's your preference and right and I completely disagree. So what they took forever to sell out or if they are still sitting in stores. At least, I was able to double up on this year's release as a result :pimp:. In 2004, I had to jump through hoops to get a pair for myself and my younger sister for her Christmas present.

Let me know what 6 or 7 year old wear size 10.5 in 2004. For some of the vets around here from NY, they know about the black laces with the poka-dots (on left shoe). I done the laces like that with some 12's and 13's in the early retro years.

We will find out how special how this shoe is after JB starts cutting down the production rate.

P.S. not trying to make this a AJ13 topic.

20131026_104703.jpg
I know it's a joke, it was funny. I was just saying you got me

To me, the true blues were solid, both of my pairs are fine. Only way I'll pass if if the midsole reverts back to chips r us.
Same here not sure why everybody keeps bagging on the TB3's The 2 pair I have are very comfortable, I am very happy with them. The only thing that sucks is the tannish elephant print, but I can live with that. Not sure why they can't match the 88 or at least the 94. But it is what it is. I have never owned a pair of BC3's as my fave Jordan of all time is Blk/Cement IV's , which I really can't wait for!!!! But I am in for 3 pairs of BC3's no matter how good/bad they are.

Get used to this with hardly seeing pics.

They're clamping down on a lot of stuff now it seems.

We used to get pics months and sometimes a year in advance but not anymore.

Early pics still alive and well. Just not for these. We already got early pics for the Katrina 3 and shadow 10 for April

The true blues will stick out even more if they are the only og to be released with the tan EP. It’s not a big deal, but it’ll be a little bothersome.
I understand just want them to be consistent. While they at it whenever they decide to “remaster” the fire reds I hope they finally get the EP on those right also always hated that charcoal EP on the retros :sick: OGs EP was always darker than the other 3 but it was never black

Back
Top Bottom