What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
These will be had but I must say. With the black color that print is gonna look tripped out if it's all thick like the tb3...they need to thin the toe cap

Last edited:
To me the true blue 3s were a great release. Some elephant cuts were fuxxed up tho. But I think its great shoe. Worn mine plenty and still look new.

I will get one pair.

No point in getting multiple pairs if you have lots of shoes. U will never beat the one you are going to wear and then the second pair will probably never be worn or be sold because they will retro again...

EDIT: gna get 3 pairs

Last edited:
Well if they are releasing them to celebrate the 30th anniversary then they better give us the WC3 as well.

Dont care about thick outlines. As long as the overall build and craftsmanship is good
Well if EP is minor details then maybe so is NA....It's all or nothing for me. I'll even take 2011 EP just not that or the trash on those TB3s

Last edited:
i was talking about how tall the print is on the toe not the thickness of the print but do you man. I just think all 3s look like fake shaq joints and I pray they finally get em right
I hope you're correct, the onIy jays theyve even tried to give their original shape and cuts are the 7 and 11 with the remaster 

Double up with a $220 price tag. Yeah, OK
laugh.gif

Let's see how many people pick these up.
​If cats are really out here dropping $1200-1500 on Kaws like they say they are, I see $220 being no problems...

True blue 3 owners, would y'all be mad if the cement Grey was not the same color on the BC 3s?

I know Jb messed with the Grey for the TB but since they're releasing more OG 3s they could at least make the the cement grey all the same

True blue 3 owners, would y'all be mad if the cement Grey was not the same color on the BC 3s?

I know Jb messed with the Grey for the TB but since they're releasing more OG 3s they could at least make the the cement grey all the same

I probably would even be able to tell. The cement looks grey in the true blues to me. I can see a hint of beige, but by themselves they are definitely grey.

Last edited:
I probably would even be able to tell. The cement looks grey in the true blues to me. I can see a hint of beige, but by themselves they are definitely grey.
the beige is what Im taIking abcut

what if the BC werent beige? 

I dont have OCD but the inconsistency would be weird 

Yea, I will admit that the tan colored EP on the TB3s still bother me a bit but not enough to call them trash. There were some bad pairs out there (like most retros now a days) but I think a lot of people pulled the magnifying glass out on them to knitpick because it seemed to be the "cool" thing to do.

What really bothered people was the price and the fact that they were a super GR. If the numbers were limited, I'd bet money that the complaints wouldn't have been as rampant.

Way too early to get turnt up on potential QC issues and elephant print preferences/complaints. Gonna be a long thread if this holds up. Live your lives people. These don't come out until damn near spring 2018 and they won't be perfect nor flawless when they do.

If only they can get the shape and elephant print right ? One can wish right . That was the reason I got rid of my 2011's .

Back
Top Bottom