What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
The last of the white whale pairs that has evaded me in life. Let me get my one pair, and I can say I've owned every shoe I've ever truly wanted.

Adidas has gotten JB back on their toes. The heaters are on the way.

That's BULL. Has JB not been releasing their classics over and over since 1994? This is the fifth retro of this shoe and sixth overall release of this shoe to date. JB was always going to re release this shoe no matter what Addidas was doing. With the start of the remaster in 2015, they gave themselves even more reason to release every OG again.

That Addidas argument doesn't make sense when you actually think about what Jordan Brand has done for over 20 years with retros. They'd drop a couple heat/most popular retros EVERY single year.

Now I'm with those who want to keep Addidas and Yeezy talk out of threads

Last edited:
The hype for these will probably equal or surpass the Royal 1's. Thread count is already at 12 pages.

I hope JB makes a ton of these similar to the TB3 production count. Could care less about the $220 price tag.
if these are more popular than the breds and royals, I might as well take my L already

if these are more popular than the breds and royals, I might as well take my L already

Take your L now these are prob the most popular and sought after J's after the OG 11's.
With that being said just try your hardest and be prepared for when they drop anf knuckle up it's going to be hell on earth

Take your L now these are prob the most popular and sought after J's after the OG 11's.
With that being said just try your hardest and be prepared for when they drop anf knuckle up it's going to be hell on earth
lol if u got breds n royals these will b no sweat come on now....

Don't get me wrong these are dope but does Jordan Brand actually retro non-og releases like the Sport Blue 3's? If so, is there like an estimate on the timeframe?

I don't understand why you would post something like this knowing these will probably be a GR like the last Nike Air 3s and plus this release is sometime around All Star Weekend. Sure people end up not being able to secure a release but you're making it sound like it's around 2013 Nike Air Jordan 1 numbers. You should know better judging how long you've been on NT.

Last edited:

I don't understand why you would post something like this knowing these will probably be a GR like the last Nike Air 3s and plus this release is sometime around All Star Weekend. Sure people end up not being able to secure a release but you're making it sound like it's around 2013 Nike Air Jordan 1 numbers. You should know better judging how long you've been on NT.
very true. While I don´t think they will sit long there should be enogh pairs that everyone who really wants them can eat.

View media item 2418915

I'm praying these end up exactly like the WC4 release from last year as a worst case scenario..................sold out by the end of the release weekend (Sunday after SADDERDAY), but **** LOADS being released from the beginning.

I don't care if the quality on these is as bad as the trash they released between 2006-2011. Still 3 pairs minimum...

pimp.gif
fire kicks

Back
Top Bottom