What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
$200 is still way too much for me, I can get 1-2 MiUSA NBs for that price from the outlet. If they hit Swoosh though, i'm in.

Like I said before when this thread was created, this is my favorite sneaker EVER. Double up is the MINIMUM.

I just hope they come correct with these and don't pull another TB3. Let's get that soft Cyber Monday leather with less bold EP.

My dream is they execute this shoe almost perfectly and make it available in generous quantities.

But with JB you never know. We'll see

If they these build these like the recent TB 3's I'll have no qualms. Midsole cracked like a mug on my 2011's & they were hella uncomfortable. If they can at least accomplish that then as previously stated double up will be the bare minimum.

JB shafted themselves.. pricing people out of retros and kept teasing at dropping coveted sneakers until no one cared anymore. 3-5 years ago, all the NA releases would have sold out instantly at $200 a pop. Folks got tired of their games and moved on to other brands. I still like my Js, and scoop a few + CWs here and there (mostly at discount) but lost interest overall. Too many weak CWs of the same model every week and $200+ retail after tax gets old. I'm still looking forward to some NA classics, but if they keep coming with poor quality that will prob change as well. If they wanna get the market back they're gonna have to appeal to the consumer again..
This is gold right here.

So is the price drop confirmed for just the 3s or across all Jordan releases?

If they these build these like the recent TB 3's I'll have no qualms. Midsole cracked like a mug on my 2011's & they were hella uncomfortable. If they can at least accomplish that then as previously stated double up will be the bare minimum.

Nike did a good job on recent AJ 3 and 4 midsoles. Wore my TB3 and White Cement's 4's hundreds of times and no cracking, chipping, what so ever.

The price drop seems like a misconception to me. No sample pics, and sites guessing at the $200 price.

These will be $220. I'm curious to see which "AIR" is on the back. It better be that OG font like last year's True Blues.

Id pay 250 3x over in a heartbeat for something anything close to this

04-1.jpg

That toe strip is infinitely easier to wear out in public.
Same here, brotha!

Back
Top Bottom