What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I would, but it’s been a lot longer in between Black Cement’s with Nike Air. With these new white cement NRG I’m betting it will be awhile for the OG to retro again

I prefer black/cements anyway, but just saying, slapping a clear sole on the whites is stupid af and pointless

33C26BCB-BA53-4962-A954-F0FD46024337.gif
Thanks for making me laugh NT fam :lol::lol:
Had a Tiring up day

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer black/cements anyway, but just saying, slapping a clear sole on the whites is stupid af and pointless

WC3 w/ clear sole => agreed, they’re reaching here.

BC3 => people complaining about material, slight variations from original, etc. the price is $200 with NA heel treatment ... so stop right there ... you know you’re copping ;-)

Flynit 3 => kills me to admit that they actually look nice, definite improvement over AJ1 releases.

Tinker 3 => ugly ... dude should have burnt that sketch book. They look like a pair of knockoffs.

Patiently waiting for my pair from Nike.

I remember getting the 3/20 pack for like $150 from the store. The 3s ended up having a light scratch that went down the middle of the toe box of one shoe.

Sold them when the more recent pair dropped but ordered the wrong size from a euro site and never got my size.

Wasn’t pressed to replace them but glad I am

BC3 => people complaining about material, slight variations from original, etc. the price is $200 with NA heel treatment ... so stop right there ... you know you’re copping ;-)

Flynit 3 => kills me to admit that they actually look nice, definite improvement over AJ1 releases.

Tinker 3 => ugly ... dude should have burnt that sketch book. They look like a pair of knockoffs.
i threw up a little at those tinker 3's. Awful.

Was that all black 3 the FK pair?

Agree with the reaching part on the WC. Agree with the BC statement. I don't get Flynits at all. And tinkers are a historic piece even though it isn't great.

had a 30 dollar credit on kick screw...so i pre ordered there...i'll try and score a second and third pair of BC3 on release date.

Cmon son? :lol: houses and cars would be the exception. But if you need to put a pair shoes on payment plans, maybe you shouldn’t be buying them in the first place
I agree with that but your original post was vague in the ideology lol Trust me when it comes to **** like shoes then I agree.

They should’ve never took 3’s back out the vault but JB is desperate :smh:

It’s 30th anniversary tho of him winning the dunk contest in the 3s I knew they were going to have a lot of 3s out before the images even popped up on the net

He won MVP and Defensive player of the year that year craaaaazy

Back
Top Bottom